Tell Me Your Weirdest Fetish

EternalSunset0

I'm a vanilla guy generally speaking.

That being said, I like armpits. Bikinis and slit dresses too. Sideboobs. And vanilla/softcore bondage. I don't think anything is too degenerate from those though, but that would do.

Last edited:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Time Stop.

Is it weird though? I mean isn't it a normal teenage wetsy dream?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Irl I'm vanilla as fuck. Online, i only know one person more degenerate than me, and they're much younger than me...
Anyways, insects. Online only, insects are a nono irl.

TC_Web

My fetish is kind of... complicated, to say the least.
But I guess you can sum it up with me having a Transformation fetish, mixed with monster girls/unique-looking women like hot and tattooed/modified ones, or cyborgs/gynoids.

As to what Transformation is, it's a sexual attraction towards people who basically gets their appearance changed, either temporarily or permanently. The latter is what I'm attracted to and is pretty much the foundation of my fetish. As for specific types of transformations, I'm instantly aroused when I see women permanently transforming into either robots, cyborgs, monster girls(especially Succubi and Slime girls, but also not limited to anthro animals), and dolls(latex dolls included). I get just as horny when I watch TG-MTF transformations as well. TG-MTF is a type of transformation genre where a biological male turns into the opposite sex.

My sex drive activates too when I witness a female person's tattoo transformation journey irl, or when they undergo permanent cosmetics like plastic surgery or makeup tattoos.

DeviantArt, and even Instagram are my PHub.

I guess it's kind of creepy/weird for me to be disclosing this online abruptly and elaborately, but I've been keeping this a secret from all of my family and friends for years now, as I continuously question myself if it's actually wrong to like such things, and whether I should share this or not... and I'm itching that I should. I'm just afraid of what they'll think of me, since I'm kind of a freak enough already for being so introverted and socially anxious.

It doesn't help when I'm also suffering from chronic procrastination, masturbation, and cognitive impairment; I'm in serious need of therapy due to my deteriorating mental health. Thankfully, I think I'm slowly trying to fight my way out of these things, and I can only hope I'll prevail in the end.

Last edited:

BigHoodieBoy

Time stop
Loli that is a futa
Stuck in a wall
Slowly changing genders
Changing into onaholes
Hypno
Age regression
Lovey-dovey
Demon King/Queen
Elves
Giant dick on small body
Tentacle
Gangbang
Drugged
Netori
Becoming A slut
Anal
Stretching body with huge dick
Slave

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i could drone on for days on the weird little kinks and fetishes I have but since my tastes are just shy away from being universal and that I agree with about 80% of the posts here, I thought i'd dig a little deeper and find a more niche thing to talk on.

casual conversation during sex.

you know how in Quentin Tarantino movies, the characters always talk about something else, but never about the thing they're doing? like how the starting prologue of Resevoir Dogs is about prepping a robbery but they talk about Madonna, or how the conversation in the trailer of Kill Bill Vol. 2 never talks about how the two ladies want to stab one another?

i like that in a weird, sexually gratifying manner. like fucking a chick raw dog while you argue about plot holes in the new star wars movie, or talking about how to legally scalp movie tickets by limiting screening capacities. the conversations don't even need to make sense or have credibility; as long as it's me and a nice looking girl dogging while we talk about something else other than the Amazonian mating press she's administering to me, I'm served.

it's not that moaning or screaming "OH YES FUCK ME HARDER THAN THE GERMANS DID FRANCE" puts me off either. it's just another underutilized aspect that I rarely see in smut or hentai or in any fiction for that matter. i mean, you're already doing casual sex. why not have a casual talk about your weird boss that always require the male staff to wear ripped jeans?

also,

kissing

there's not much to it. smooching gets me the fuck up. It's just weird to me that it doesn't come up often, as common as kissing sounds. most of the time they just... don't kiss, or at least peck on the cheek as a form of aftercare.

maybe it's the significance of a kiss that people want to avoid in a one-night fling. that I can respect, but when you're already smacking her lower lips until they resemble royal beef curtains, it just feels like sparing the local baker when you're already pillaging a village. like I said, I understand why some people rather keep the mouths untouched during casual flings, but still.

Time Stop.

Is it weird though? I mean isn't it a normal teenage wetsy dream?
maybe it's the underlying rape aspect to it. now, I should preface that it isn't weird. you're a boy given a banging hot toy to play with. it appeals to the more playful, controlling side of us; in a good way. it's just that WITH the time stop, you're essentially banging away with no remorse, simply because the other unwilling participants don't show a reaction to it.

i personally like it, but mostly for it's voyeuristic aspect. strip all the chicks, line them up, and enjoy the view. i can fuck with that concept.

problem is that most time stop doujins are fat bastards raping kindergarten lolis. i had to find out the hard way as my first time venturing into the niche territory. i did eventually find some decent ones, but holy fuck, that tag needs a PR management team cause' it feels downright snuff at times.

SternenklarenRitter

I mostly prefer women but I also have a moe for the weathered old half-deranged farmer type, and tired scruffy men in general. White hair, durable overalls, kind of short but with sturdy muscles, and a twitchy eye and thousand yard stare that says "I seen some things..." Someone physically strong but mentally scarred, but who keeps a gentle nature in spite of both. I fantasize about being able to tell someone like that "as long as I am here no more aliens will use your bellybutton as a warp gate", and quell his fears both real and imagined... A fantasy it will certainly remain though since someone like that would need professional help, and certainly not a relationship.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
People getting absolutely fucked after trying to do something nice and heroic. It's because it's rare for someone we are supposed to be rooting for get bitch slapped into the nth dimension. Usually, it's a slap to the face and calling it a day there.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
People getting absolutely fucked after trying to do something nice and heroic. It's because it's rare for someone we are supposed to be rooting for get bitch slapped into the nth dimension. Usually, it's a slap to the face and calling it a day there.
Ah. Just made me churn up the only deep and dark fetish I can readily recall that I keep locked inside of a safety deposit box the same of a mini-microwave. It requires a retina and fingerprint scanner, a keycard slot, and two sets of keys needed to undo several locks.

I get the biggest, stiffest, meanest boner when I see these overly exaggerated heroic characters in stories get absolutely destroyed by life. It's unfair I know, but I love it.

"I'll save the damsel in distress!!!". Gets mauled by a T-Rex and devoured the next morning, and the very woman he saved spends the next few days telling her "girlfriends" about "that one simp who keeps trying to flirt with her".

"You should never kill!!!". Gets drugged and kidnapped and tossed into a SAW-like game where he only barely survives by sawing off his own legs and crawling to freedom. Still has to spend the rest of his life begging to eat. At least he didn't get killed right? (lol)

"With my friends by my side, I can do anything!!". Said friends betray him, knife him in the throat, NTR his entire harem because of course he has one, and......something-something-else-darkside.

Edit: In hindsight, this seems like thinly veiled criticism of the shounen genre. What is wrong with me. Honestly, that wasn't my intention.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Stupidity as well now that I think about it further. My only response is," Yeah, yeah, yeah. Not gonna lie. You kinda deserve it."

And, I proceed to enjoy the show.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Hmmm... I have a lot of weird fetishes but i'll list some of them:

Ballgags (I love the muzzle gags, ballgags that are big, bit gags)
Clothed Male and Naked Female
Female to Female Domination
Outdoor Exhibitionism
Bound, Gagged with a Vibrator
Demon King/Queen
Outdoor Humiliation/Indoor Voyeurism (This is where the slave is buck naked, thrown outside and all the doors and windows are locked then the master is watching the slave struggle to get inside because its busy day outside)
Succubus
Elves
Cuffs (I like cuffs without chain links or where the slave is restrained to the wall)
Extreme Servitude and Bondage (Master and Slave are married but they are still practicing consent with risks)

i think thats all i could list for now.