The First stories of the competition have been posted

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Well, gents, they're up. On the Street_Writer account, we have posted the first pair of stories to check out. Vote and we shall decide the victor.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Well, gents, they're up. On the Street_Writer account, we have posted the first pair of stories to check out. Vote and we shall decide the victor.
They haven't shown up yet. I assume that they still need to be approved. Could you also put a link to it in this thread?

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Wait, I thought the competition hasn't started yet. When did it start?

Psycholor

Writing Trash
They haven't shown up yet. I assume that they still need to be approved. Could you also put a link to it in this thread?

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
my main man llyod already with the 1 star

SailusGebel

? Why? He's a petty angry sad cunt. This is exactly the sort of passive aggressive bitch move he would do, after his bluster didn't let him get his way earlier.
That's the point. He is not passive-aggressive, he is straight-up aggressive, and he won't hide. Also, c'mon, almost every new novel gets one star in the beginning. Are we going to ignore this fact? That there are probably bots that rate one-stars? Not so long ago, yesterday, I think, Lloyd said that his story got a bunch of one-star ratings. Should we assume that you did it only because of the conflict? I think not. Until proven, he is not guilty, no matter how much of an asshole he is.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
That's the point. He is not passive-aggressive, he is straight-up aggressive, and he won't hide. Also, c'mon, almost every new novel gets one star in the beginning. Are we going to ignore this fact? That there are probably bots that rate one-stars? Not so long ago, yesterday, I think, Lloyd said that his story got a bunch of one-star ratings. Should we assume that you did it only because of the conflict? I think not. Until proven, he is not guilty, no matter how much of an asshole he is.
True, that's why I deleted my comment a minute after leaving it.

I made a knee-jerk reaction, even though it's best for everyone if I just ignore him whenever the topic comes up.

As for his ratings, I saw that. I actually left the three star rating, because that's what his story is in my opinion; horribly average.

(I went and read it after his "I'm so much better at writing than you!" comment.)

SailusGebel

I made a knee-jerk reaction, even though it's best for everyone if I just ignore him whenever the topic comes up.

As for his ratings, I saw that. I actually left the three star rating, because that's what his story is in my opinion; horribly average.

(I went and read it after his "I'm so much better at writing than you!" comment.)
Yep, ignoring him is the best course of action. Good luck with your competition.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.

haha

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
It's very confusing, feels like reading a fever dream. Also the plots of the first two stories feel very forced

I would say add more context but the only way to access the story is a direct link through somewhere so it doesn't matter anyways

Vnator

Hold up, how are you going to post them? I'm worried people might just read the first story and vote on that then leave. Or be biased towards users they recognize. Or is it going to be only judged by a prechosen group?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Hold up, how are you going to post them? I'm worried people might just read the first story and vote on that then leave. Or be biased towards users they recognize. Or is it going to be only judged by a prechosen group?
I'm pretty sure reader favoritism isn't going to be judged in this. They're just posted to let people read and show we're making progress. I think Derpie has judges lined up to give a verdict, but I'm not too sure myself.

D

Deleted member 57675

100$ says I lose in the first round (for legal reasons [definitely not because I'm broke asf] this is a joke)
Don't worry. I glued two random shits together. So ik imma lose too. Join the losing party! :blob_party::blobtaco::blob_highfive::blob_paint: