The first story that you read on scribblehub.com

Le_ther

Honestly i forgot. I was just browsing novel updates then clicked a random ad by accident. I read it and felt like

"What the fuck is this"

Lorelliad

I'm back
Ah, definitely The True Endgame. I happened to stumble upon SH via an ad in novelupdates and saw said novel trending on the front page.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
oh wow, that's a good question. i dont think i remember. i know the first story i ever commented on but that was two months after i opened my Account so there was probably something before that but i dont remember it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I don't really read stuff from this site. I was here from the day it launched but I never really read anything here beyond a few chapters and I couldn't even recall the names if asked.

Fun fact tho, my first story was actually one of the first if not the very first story uploaded to this site. Only those people who were staff members from NUF or who followed the discord got here before me.

I actually remember my first story being #1 in trending for almost a full month simply because there wasn't any competition

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
First thing ive read on this site?

Until today no other medium on as me as engaged as the screen before you

1667559557017.png

J_Chemist

A story I will not mention because it was such a trainwreck that I physically cringed.

Absolute blasphemy to the written word.