The Goddess of Fujoshi/Fudanshi?!?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Despair? Nah. Though I love the girl, I still have my self-respect intact. If she won't return my feelings for the third and final time, then that'd be it. I won't force myself. :s_wink:
You misunderstand.
I'm referring to this:
See, I want her to enjoy her life before committing to a family, as I always say.

Letting people see what they're about to lose is just cruel, no?

Also ping me once you go for it

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Maybe Hans is illustrating similar fantasies in private to pass the time
nah, i don't think he's the type of guy to do it. he MIGHT'VE whacked off once or twice to a fantasy or two, but I reckon those are flights of fancy.

c'mon man, let a man live the unrealistic happy life for once. if there's one to deserve it, it's Hans here.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
A tired 30 year old office worker, no bf, no gf, no romantic experience and no interest in real world.

She works late night shifts and then goes back home to get drunk or high while playing otome games and reading yaoi fiction. Doesn't even enjoy it anymore, and her sex drive is at all times low, but she has like 20 different series she follows, and is too deeply involved in the community aspect of the fandom to quit.

She occasionally draws her own yaoi characters/comcis and/or writes short fictions, but due to being dopamine burned out, never finished a single whole work. Long given up on dreams of being isekaid to fujoland as submissive uke self insert, she finds meaning in self-deprecating suffering and forged an identity entirely based on feeling of superiority to normies and hetshits.

Actually dislikes penis and men irl, because they don't look or act like fictional characters.

Responsible for at least 1000 conversions to fujoshi in the last year alone, achieved by hanging out in zoomer dominated spaces such as discord and aggressively recommending yaoi manga to unsuspecting 14 year old girls.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
How did this slip my radar?!
Is my name already inseparable from Boys Love? Just according to keikaku. :blob_uwu:
i'm in that community as we speak. my initial impression is that I'll inevitably get weirded out by the guy-on-guy stuff but as it turned out, no. the males you find on yaoi are at such a realm beyond the real life ones that they've evolved beyond the gender. they're just sort of... their own thing to me.

hell, I even drop some women in the art thread every once in a while. it's great diversity, unironically.
And now you know that we have better references than art servers :blob_sir: (male and female!)