The Goddess of Fujoshi/Fudanshi?!?

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
What are your depiction of her unholiness if you ever have one?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
@BL_Palace is RIGHT THERE with various flavours of gay men lovers for you to pick and choose

D

Deleted member 54065

No joke, I worked in the BL Palace before (I'm the janitor), and I could tell that the members there are great peeps. 😉

And yes, it's possible for a straight guy like me to enter there.

BenJepheneT

No joke, I worked in the BL Palace before, and I could tell that the members there are great peeps. 😉

And yes, it's possible for a straight guy like me to enter there.
i'm in that community as we speak. my initial impression is that I'll inevitably get weirded out by the guy-on-guy stuff but as it turned out, no. the males you find on yaoi are at such a realm beyond the real life ones that they've evolved beyond the gender. they're just sort of... their own thing to me.

hell, I even drop some women in the art thread every once in a while. it's great diversity, unironically.

D

Deleted member 54065

i'm in that community as we speak

hell, I even drop some women in the art thread every once in a while. it's great diversity, unironically.
True.

More tolerant than those who supposed to espouse 'tolerance'.

But you can't escape. :blob_sir:
I'm your proof that one can leave there anytime. As of now, I left the palace on my own accord.

I planned before to establish a new religion, that's why I left.

It shall be called, "Church of Swimming Lasagna Monster".

Bwahaha.

Yeah, my brain got fried again, my apologies.

SailusGebel

True.

More tolerant than those who supposed to espouse 'tolerance'.

I'm your proof that one can leave there anytime. As of now, I left the palace on my own accord.

I planned before to establish a new religion, that's why I left.

It shall be called, "Church of Swimming Lasagna Monster".

Bwahaha.

Yeah, my brain got fried again, my apologies.

BenJepheneT

I love drawing her by the way...
you know, i admire your passionate and faithful love, but I'm starting to wonder if this is affection or a half-decade hangover

I never had a crush before myself but I don't think i'd stick around with an open spot for THIS long

maybe there are some crucial, special circumstances to your situation that I'm not entitled to be aware of. I'm just a fuckhead bastard some thousand kilometers behind a smegma stained monitor, after all.

D

Deleted member 54065

you know, i admire your passionate and faithful love, but I'm starting to wonder if this is affection or a half-decade hangover

I never had a crush before myself but I don't think i'd stick around with an open spot for this long
Who knows? What I do know is that we still talk to each other, and I'm still rooting out for her.

Besides, our situation is kind of complicated, see? A May-December affair, if you will. And I'm waiting for her to finish her medicine course before I make my move. See, I want her to enjoy her life before committing to a family, as I always say.

And damn...we already hijacked the thread. My apologies to the poster.