The Last to Comment Wins

Angry_Clown

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Noah must've had it so good being able to sleep listening to the rain for fourty nights.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
MENACING!
I'll never forget the day I first saw @BenJepheneT 's dog.

Just seeing it almost made me drop my sniper. It was the most menacing creature I have ever seen, and I've seen some things. I once met a twelve foot long cat with nails that could shed butter like paper, a snake so quick and small it was like a bullet when it shot out, and a cow that was libertarian. But none of these came close to his dog, Pu.
It has a bulging frame, with bones likely thicker than a garden chair, and tendons the size of baseballs. It ran quick enough to break the sound barrier twice over and could see bones on the moon. It's jet pink hair held the souls of the damned and it's eyes were darker than death itself. All twelve of them. It also had green spots, which might actually be growths, but that's besides the point.
Just seeing it scared me, but it's most fearsome trait was its sense of smell. It noticed me on the roof, and it just smiled with its toothy grin. Then, after I sent Ben his pizza I soon heard the buzzer of the mansion I was staying at go off. Checking the camera I see a pizza, with a message written in crimson inky blood written on it.

BARK BARK

Then, after my assassin checked the box with his x-ray gun for anything inside, we open up the box and find another message written in an unknown language. For some reason, my translator gun recognized it as simply 'his' . And the worst part is, after having the resident scientist check the composition of the pizza it was revealed that the meat used is from an extinct animal. A Bivertabrate Dycomberan, to be exact. To this day. the pizza sits in my vault, the blood still dripping from both sides of the lid.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I'll never forget the day I first saw @BenJepheneT 's dog.

Just seeing it almost made me drop my sniper. It was the most menacing creature I have ever seen, and I've seen some things. I once met a twelve foot long cat with nails that could shed butter like paper, a snake so quick and small it was like a bullet when it shot out, and a cow that was libertarian. But none of these came close to his dog, Pu.
It has a bulging frame, with bones likely thicker than a garden chair, and tendons the size of baseballs. It ran quick enough to break the sound barrier twice over and could see bones on the moon. It's jet pink hair held the souls of the damned and it's eyes were darker than death itself. All twelve of them. It also had green spots, which might actually be growths, but that's besides the point.
Just seeing it scared me, but it's most fearsome trait was its sense of smell. It noticed me on the roof, and it just smiled with its toothy grin. Then, after I sent Ben his pizza I soon heard the buzzer of the mansion I was staying at go off. Checking the camera I see a pizza, with a message written in crimson inky blood written on it.

BARK BARK

Then, after my assassin checked the box with his x-ray gun for anything inside, we open up the box and find another message written in an unknown language. For some reason, my translator gun recognized it as simply 'his' . And the worst part is, after having the resident scientist check the composition of the pizza it was revealed that the meat used is from an extinct animal. A Bivertabrate Dycomberan, to be exact. To this day. the pizza sits in my vault, the blood still dripping from both sides of the lid.
That wasn't a dog.

That was a furry.