The Procrastinator not procrastinating?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Q: how much do y’all think you procrastinate and what do you procrastinate on the most?

I do this a lot with my writing. I’m trying get myself to write something for the metus contest.
4B3E1FB1-D654-40A3-871D-BC82CB545E78.jpeg

DubstheDuke

There's something really messed up with my brain from what I've seen when I compare my thinking to other people, but for some reason the exact reason why people procrastinate is the reason why I don't procrastinate.

I am lazy.

I want to relax.

I don't want to work.

As everyone else does.

However, I am so lazy to the point where I cannot just sit around when there is work to be done.

Because when I relax, I absolutely do not want to be bothered by the potential assignments sticking in my head. That's not true relaxing.

So instead, my own laziness forces me up and gets me to do all my work, to the point where I have literally no work left to do and then I can fully and completely relax.

If there is even the slightest bit of work to do, my mind will literally rip away at my sanity until it is done. I am so lazy that I accidentally became a hard worker. Therefore, procrastination has never been an issue for me.

averagewriter

Coding. I always try to improve myself in this aspect. But due to the fact that problem solving sometimes need too much brain work, I procrastinate on it. Sometimes one of those problems would only need a day, but I end up solving it in a week.😅

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I can't relax until I have done the things I need to do, so if I'm having trouble doing all the things, I decide to do less. The word counts on my chapters are getting shorter now that I have more complications in my life, but I still maintain a consistent schedule.