The secret to weight loss is...

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Yeah! Of course! But, I guess I'm just tooo lazy for that. I don't go see any doctor until I am on the verge of death. (Actually, I don't go until my mother beats me up🙂🙂)
Same, I went because I had low-blood pressure for two weeks straight. Then it turned out that our measuring device didn't measure correctly. So, I probably had high blood pressure. Anyway, I am glad I went to my doctor. There were this pair of jeans which I bought just because I could do the zipper up. Yeah, but then I found out that they didn't fit me properly (They went down every time I sat.) Brand-new jeans, and I couldn't wear them. But now, four weeks after I bought them, they fit! Super happy about that.

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
Same, I went because I had low-blood pressure for two weeks straight. Then it turned out that our measuring device didn't measure correctly. So, I probably had high blood pressure. Anyway, I am glad I went to my doctor. There were this pair of jeans which I bought just because I could do the zipper up. Yeah, but then I found out that they didn't fit me properly (They went down every time I sat.) Brand-new jeans, and I couldn't wear them. But now, four weeks after I bought them, they fit! Super happy about that.
Haha! The machine we used to measure blood pressure also had problems. My grand-mother continously got nauseous. (She has blood pressure issues. Sometimes low, sometimes very high). But, as we measured, it was completely normal. After 2/3 ,days we went to a doctor and she had really low blood pressure.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I tried all you said, didn't work for me. Took up running, still fat. But fit! Joining a gym today, been putting it off as I'm too tight to pay for exercise when running on the streets is free, but I won't get the strength work in otherwise, because I'm also lazy and while I love running for its own sake, I don't like other exercise.
Aiming for a 10k trail race next year.
I blame hormones. I mean, I was on a strict 1200 cal daily diet, 3 months of that shit and I hadn't dropped a single fucken ounce, so to fuckery with that. I ain't dieting. If the healthy eaters could flag themselves here I'd be grateful, because when WWA kicks off, I eatin' y'all.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I tried all you said, didn't work for me. Took up running, still fat. But fit! Joining a gym today, been putting it off as I'm too tight to pay for exercise when running on the streets is free, but I won't get the strength work in otherwise, because I'm also lazy and while I love running for its own sake, I don't like other exercise.
Aiming for a 10k trail race next year.
I blame hormones. I mean, I was on a strict 1200 cal daily diet, 3 months of that shit and I hadn't dropped a single fucken ounce, so to fuckery with that. I ain't dieting. If the healthy eaters could flag themselves here I'd be grateful, because when WWA kicks off, I eatin' y'all.
Maybe you overexercise? Ever since I limited myself, per the orders of my doctor, to just a 30-minute walk, I started losing weight. Also, it helps that I stay the entire day in a freezing office. Brown fat goes melt XD

I also don't eat sugar (because my doctor will unlive me with her bare hands, if my blood tests show a high blood sugar ever again.) So, even though I am no longer in my hometown, I still call her, and she gives me orders (Not advice) which I must follow.

In Bulgaria, we have this saying, which can roughly be translated to: When you don't want peace, you get the ax.

My doctor is a passionate believer of this saying.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
This ironically reminds me how I haven’t visited a doc in years and what unhealthy diet I’m trying rn 🙃

Failed in every sense 😂

tiaf

What's the secret to gaining weight? How do I enjoy eating? :blob_sweat:
You overeat. You make big portions and eat with the goal of finishing your plate instead of enjoying your food. That, or you eat stuff with high calorie count. A salat dressing with lots of sugar is a whole fat trap.
You are not alone!
No, you wouldn’t try my insanity.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I’ve lost a lot of weight recently. Too the point where i need to buy new pants. The only things I’ve changed is that I live on the fifth floor of a building and always take the stairs, and that I haven’t eaten as much because the food at this college sucks.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This ironically reminds me how I haven’t visited a doc in years and what unhealthy diet I’m trying rn 🙃

Failed in every sense 😂
I think it's better than to go to a lot to different doctors, but it could still go worse.

tiaf

I think it's better than to go to a lot to different doctors, but it could still go worse.
The last doc bummed me when they couldn’t detect the autoimmune disease my prior doc had found and had already started medication with. Went there once but haven’t seen any other doc after that.
I'm not doing a single thing.
Are you at least happy?