The smartest protagonist of any book, movie, anime, cartoon and song is Light Yagami from death note, change my mind

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
The smartest protagonist of any book, movie, anime, cartoon and song is Light Yagami from death note, change my mind

Agentt

Thighs
Real life detectives are way more smarter, their have been cases when the body was found like an year after the murder, yet they catch the murderer

Daitengu

If that were true he wouldn't have been baited so many times.

I present Leto, God Emperor of Dune as someone who wasn't outsmarted by a couple teens with police help.

longer

Balls
Real life detectives are way more smarter, their have been cases when the body was found like an year after the murder, yet they catch the murderer
You say this but Ted Cruise is still free.

vish

Legendary Member
Light was not as smart as L, as Light was wrong in choosing his subordinates who ultimately screwed him over, whereas, L left pretty fine successors (though not as smart as him nor Light).

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
it's obviously rick from rick and morty. but I don't expect you to know that as it requires very high iq to understand why
Lol I get the joke
Code geass makes alot of sense tbh I've never seen it but i do plan on it
If that were true he wouldn't have been baited so many times.

I present Leto, God Emperor of Dune as someone who wasn't outsmarted by a couple teens with police help.
Facts
Ayanokouji kiyotaka.
I don't even need to explain.
I haven't seen that but looks intresting

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Schneizel has entered the ring.
images (7).jpeg

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Has anyone here seen the movie 'Lucy' the main character got so smart she literally started manipulating reality.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Characters in a show or any other form of media are only as intelligent as the plot needs them to be, as many people fall into the trap of writing intellectual characters dumber than they should because they more than likely identify the problem and break down how to solve it.

Not many characters can seem to have a consistent level of 'genius' without it being story-breaking.

Though there are some exceptions, like most versions of Sherlock Holmes from schizo street junkie detective to posh, gentlemanly, private investigator.