The Street Writer topics have been published.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Actually is there still time? Can I take over his spot and prompt?
It was already grabbed by one of the existing back up writers. Sorry!

If you really want to though, you could write the prompt and be featured as an intermission author.
You timed me out multiple times for simply criticizing you. Obviously I would get angry.
You were timed out once by me, and once by the server owner.

I timed you out for using slurs and being generally aggressive, not for criticizing me; I post my story on RoyalRoad. I can handle criticism.

The server owner timed you out for making a nazi joke and then insisting it was funny.

Lloyd

Professional Writer

If you really want to though, you could write the prompt and be featured as an intermission author.

You were timed out once by me, and once by the server owner.

I timed you out for using slurs and being generally aggressive, not for criticizing me; I post my story on RoyalRoad. I can handle criticism.

The server owner timed you out for making a nazi joke and then insisting it was funny.
Not true I was timed out like 3 times by you alone.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)

Ah, no worries then. I'll see about getting in next time. Hope to see all the prompts when they're done.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Not true I was timed out like 3 times by you alone.
This is categorically not true. You received a single ten-minute timeout from me to cool your head, and then a ban after you sent me harassing dms.
Pulling out private messages is a pretty dick move, you know?
No personal information was shared.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
This is categorically not true. You received a single ten-minute timeout from me to cool your head, and then a ban after you sent me harassing dms.

Those weren't harassing dms. I was simply informing you that you may have some mental deficiencies worth looking into.

CypherTails

Well some might feel its abit scummy so I think be careful with dms next time. But then again you didn't leak any personal info like you said so no real harm done.

SailusGebel

That does not warrant the reaction that occurred; asking once is fine. Going off after being told no, was immature. Sending harassing dms after being timed out, was ban-worthy.
I agree with this.
Also of note, the prompts were assigned at random from a pool of sixteen. The only reason his original request was rejected, was because it would open the doors to everyone who didn't like their prompt for whatever reason to ask for (and receive) a new one.
Yes, but at least two outsiders said that his prompt is the worst. And I myself won't use curses, but I do think the prompt is terrible. And it's the only bad one, so I understand his reaction. I mean his wish to change the prompt, not the insults.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I agree with this.

Yes, but at least two outsiders said that his prompt is the worst. And I myself won't use curses, but I do think the prompt is terrible. And it's the only bad one, so I understand his reaction. I mean his wish to change the prompt, not the insults.
The insults make it funny.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.

That's still pretty scummy tbh, the only reason to post these is to make the other person look bad.
Also I don't really see the issue, he just wanted another writing prompt, because Chucky is pretty out of date and unfunny.
Do people these days even know who he is?

CypherTails

Also just a thought from a some one outside this mess but I think it might be best to stop this drama before the ban hammer starts smashing. :blob_thor:

It's a small thing at the end of the day, no sense getting banned over it. One of Scribblehub's best things is the lack of drama so I think its best to just leave it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I agree with this.

Actually I joined their discord to take a look. Two people are assigned to each prompt so in the competition he is writing against another person who has to write that same prompt. It's not a good prompt but the competition is actually fair.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
That's still pretty scummy tbh, the only reason to post these is to make the other person look bad.
Also I don't really see the issue, he just wanted another writing prompt, because Chucky is pretty out of date and unfunny.
Do people these days even know who he is?

And the only reason for him coming here was to make us look bad. I answered in kind.

The issue with him wanting another prompt is that it would open the flood gates for everyone else to request one as well; the prompts are shared by one other person as well. What if one author wants a new one but the other doesn't? What if they get the new one but the other author now has an issue?

Too much to deal with for a simple friendly contest, hence he was told no. He responded by throwing a tantrum and ended up banned. Now he has come to the forum to throw shade, the only purpose I can see behind doing so is the desire to start drama.

SailusGebel

Actually I joined their discord to take a look. Two people are assigned to each prompt so in the competition he is writing against another person who has to write that same prompt. It's not a good prompt but the competition is actually fair.
Yes, but in the first message you can see Lloyd saying WE. I dont' know if his partner\competitor agreed, but he didn't ask it for himself only. And competition isn't that fair because, other prompts might be more interesting\versatile. As I said, I wouldn't insult anyone, but I would've walked away if I was in such a situation.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Also just a thought from a some one outside this mess but I think it might be best to stop this drama before the ban hammer starts smashing. :blob_thor:

It's a small thing at the end of the day, no sense getting banned over it. One of Scribblehub's best things is the lack of drama so I think its best to just leave it.
If @Tony tells me to knock it off, I will. Until then I have done my best to avoid breaking any rules.

(I didn't even touch the whine thread he made about this, I'm keeping to the thread our lead organizer made.)

CypherTails

And the only reason for him coming here was to make us look bad. I answered in kind.

The issue with him wanting another prompt is that it would open the flood gates for everyone else to request one as well; the prompts are shared by one other person as well. What if one author wants a new one but the other doesn't? What if they get the new one but the other author now has an issue?

Too much to deal with for a simple friendly contest, hence he was told no. He responded by throwing a tantrum and ended up banned. Now he has come to the forum to throw shade, the only purpose I can see behind doing so is the desire to start drama.

If @Tony tells me to knock it off, I will. Until then I have done my best to avoid breaking any rules.

(I didn't even touch the whine thread he made about this, I'm keeping to the thread our lead organizer made.)
Well the whole thing is a little unfortunate. Hope this doesn't dampen the mood for the writing, negativity can sour the creative juices somewhat. Still at least you can treat this as an interesting experience and maybe next time will be better and less drama filled. Hope everyone involved isn't too bothered by it.

Wish you guys the best for this mini contest. Cheers! :blobthumbsup: