Writing Prompt The World Is About to End in 100 Days

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Sword? Magic? I would learn how to wield both.
Demon Lord? I will bring him down.
100 Days? Beyond my capabilities? Even so. I will fight against fate.
Single? Jobless?
By day three I will die to a goblin because of malnourishment and a lonely heart.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Go in the forest and try to fuck something.

Also I gotta know like what type of world end. Everything becomes like Mars or the world is over run by monsters

Wait if we all go their we just bum rush shit

AlwaysLast20

The answers simple just end it yourself before 100 days that way the prophecy won't come true

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
In the world of sword and magic, and demon lord. You were a villager in a small town and you were single and jobless. You couldn't do anything to stop the world's end because it was beyond your capabilities. How would you spend your time in the remaining 100 days?
I will kill and rape every mfker in my village, goddammit. Maybe even in that order, who knows?

Spica66

What a waste of time, I would have enjoyed the 100 days as much as I could.
Btw, I see lots of people with repressed Chaotic Evil alignment here. Good thing laws exist, wouldn't like live in the same place of you all in that kind of situation :sweating_profusely:
This is actually the alignment poll, you know?

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I will kill and rape every mfker in my village, goddammit. Maybe even in that order, who knows?
So you fuck both genders
I will live in cave and hope the world ending is just monsters taking over the world

D

Deleted member 49654

In the world of sword and magic, and demon lord. You were a villager in a small town and you were single and jobless. You couldn't do anything to stop the world's end because it was beyond your capabilities. How would you spend your time in the remaining 100 days?
Procrastinating with passion

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan shits everyday to pass the time because after the world ends Ai-chan won't be able to shit anymore.

99blueroses

The world is about to end in 100 days but the tea was not yet steeped. You watch the leaves float above the hot water and your mind wanders.

When did it start again?

Ah, yes, it was three years ago in a dark alley with a putrid stench. A young man saved you from being mugged. You, a villager with nothing to your name, thanked him and shook his hand. To return his goodwill, you told him about a treasure hidden deep in the forest that your family has been guarding for years.

You told your story and how you cannot protect it any longer, not with one arm missing. If he could clear the goblins that were in hiding, if he could do so to protect the nearby village, the treasure is his.

The young man with his strange clothes promised to do his best when you told him of the prophecy of the holy sword that was waiting for its rightful owner.

It started there, didn’t it?

You stare at the distant wall filled with clippings about the brave youth that went to the frontlines. The newspapers recounted his adventures and the trail he left filled with demon blood. The Princess, the Kingdom’s most talented swordsman, was so grateful that she accompanied the man to the frontlines. The Magic Tower, not to be outdone, sent their beautiful prodigy to support the party.

A map lay on the table with various markings detailing the location of the Demon Lord’s most loyal subordinates. The Hero - a title the King bestowed upon him - had this exact same copy, left mysteriously in front of the inn room he rented for a night. Next to the map is an old parchment with strange letters.

Your eyes glow red as you look at the insignia on your palm.

The Hero and his friends will battle with the Demon Lord to death but none of them will survive. You made sure of it.

Your tea is ready.

You take a sip.

It was perfect.

The world is about to end in 100 days.

Peace shall return to this cursed land.