The Worst NTR poll question.

Which would you rather walk in on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Let’s assume you love both of them very much and have a great relationship. Which would you rather happen if forced?

Hypothetically of course.
If you’re poly and get turned on by it you can answer too.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Impossible, NTR is the internet since it NtRs you from real life.
the internet and the real life are connected like us are connected to each other through the internet's life
real life and internet aren't sides from the same coin, they are the coin itself, the sides are what side you are in the internet's net

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I read it wrongly at first. In either of these I would kill them but if I really have to choose it would be my mom and my spouse.

Succubiome

still looking for a way filter out every NTR content on this website
I think you can turn anything tagged NTR off of front page filter, and then just custom search and put NTR in "no" each time you search for stuff?

...that relies on people tagging it, though.

P.S. While hadcore NTR dynamics aren't my thing, the superiority + abandonment + exhibitionism thing isn't hot to me, most of my stuff has non-monogamy and some level of jealousy or other angst about that, so maybe don't read my stuff if it's a general thing around that. Well, Inclement Proposal is probably safe to read in that regard?

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I think you can turn anything tagged NTR off of front page filter, and then just custom search and put NTR in "no" each time you search for stuff?

...that relies on people tagging it, though.

P.S. While hadcore NTR dynamics aren't my thing, the superiority + abandonment + exhibitionism thing isn't hot to me, most of my stuff has non-monogamy and some level of jealousy or other angst about that, so maybe don't read my stuff if it's a general thing around that. Well, Inclement Proposal is probably safe to read in that regard?
I meant the whole website, even the forum.