The Worst NTR poll question.

Which would you rather walk in on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I don’t know if that’s actually worse. Cause then you can just have a clean break and move on
Or take a near object and make a strike, killing 3 birds with one stone

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
This is a reason why you THINK you can imagine the worst. Anon has embraced the NTR. He can see through hate and separate the wheat from the chaff.
So he the king of NTR in this forum? I learn new thing everyday. You're a princess, Envy a vampire Queen, dummycake a cakoid and now we have a Ntr King, the lore keep improving.

SailusGebel

So he the king of NTR in this forum? I learn new thing everyday. You're a princess, Envy a vampire Queen, dummycake a cakoid and now we have a Ntr King, the lore keep improving.
Someone has to do SH forums iceberg explanation.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@SailusGebel

Greyblob, aka blobby is the great tsundere of SHF don’t forget that.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If you want the full iceberg go through all of the lores, but even that isn't enough.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Why should I call myself discount_blade? (Hpe that will not become my nickname here)
Well as of right now I’m probably the most well known poster, but that was mostly due to all the lores.

TotallyHuman

this great witch is so old she doesn't actually remember her parents. Sometimes this great witch thinks she jumped out of a rock.

Which is a shame because my lovely bride-to-be cannot meet them.

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
7xcj4f.jpg