The Worst NTR poll question.

Which would you rather walk in on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Is it really the worst?
I was lurking a Reddit forum of people who hate NTR, and they say that Mom NTR is the worst, followed by Father taking the spouse.

Mom because it’s someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally now turning on you for sex, and the father route well, someone who is supposed to protect you betraying you.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
It's anon, he is NTR connoisseur. I would trust his vision and decisions when it comes to NTR.
I can imagine something worst than that :blob_hmm_two: (Wait, did I get infected by SH?)

Sleds

What is the reason behind this? Why would you mention something worse?
Cause the thread said the "Worst" but my mind can think of something worst than that or a mix of them.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Cause the thread said the "Worst" but my mind can think of something worst than that or a mix of them.
It’s the worst until someone makes a poll making it worse. If it’s not made into a poll, the worst here still stands.

SailusGebel

:blob_hmm_two: Are you a certified NTR connoisseur? If you don't have your license, I doubt your words will have any weight in this particular discussion.

Sleds

:blob_hmm_two: Are you a certified NTR connoisseur? If you don't have your license, I doubt your words will have any weight in this particular discussion.
Not really, I hate it. That must be why I can imagine the worst.