Writing Things that only Tyrants, Evils, and Criminals would say to their Victims before the Crime?

LilTV1155

"My dad's a lawyer," - actual human being that I've met. He was not being ironic.
The line that silence all defiance in a modern world and also calls for a violent Criminal Killer like Dexter.
"It's nothing personal"
The hired hitman's last words to the target.
“Congratulations, miss. You’ve been granted the right to be one of my concubines. Such privileges are hard to come by. You should be proud,” he said with a smirk on his face.

(He acts and talks like a gentleman, but his motive is shit. Now, that’s the scariest one~ 😂)
That sounds like a scumbag CEO modern day setting or something a patriarch would tell to his um........daughter victim.

"As my subject, I already own your body. Do you think your husband will care when there's a blade to his neck?"

shrug idk
A bit weak. But Good job on the Tyrant's Villain quote to a RV.
"Rejoice, for you are no longer a virgin."
A line that would come from the mouth of an evil cult leader.
was expecting at least one ligma joke.
What's that joke?
"Where did you hide the key to your sex dungeon?!" - Victim
"Check under your foreskin." -Villain
Feel like SAW on this part.
-
You guys sure are cracking me up instead of being scary or grossing me out with the best and evil villain's quote. Was I not that clear in asking my questions?

By nasty perv, I meant the one that sound like an obsessed, infatuated, and a rapist criminal or a pedo criminal. I have a reference if you guy like to try out: Caligula.

JMMatheis

Villain: What is your shoe size? Those are some nice shoes...
Victim: But, I am just the messenger...
Villain: Dammit, I will just have to find out for myself! You don't need shoes when there is no message to give.

"I'll be attending your funeral, lending your wife a shoulder, and helping her mourn afterwards."

I'm pretty sure this is a quote. can't figure out from where though.

You guys sure are cracking me up instead of being scary or grossing me out with the best and evil villain's quote. Was I not that clear in asking my questions?

By nasty perv, I meant the one that sound like an obsessed, infatuated, and a rapist criminal or a pedo criminal. I have a reference if you guy like to try out: Caligula.

Let me try again

"Do you like candy?" Lolicon
"Yes!" Loli
"Come with me and you can have some." Lolicon
Proceeds leads the loli to a white van.

LilTV1155

Oh, you didn't hear? Steve Jobs died of Ligma.
Never heard of Ligma.
"I'll be attending your funeral, lending your wife a shoulder, and helping her mourn afterwards."

I'm pretty sure this is a quote. can't figure out from where though.
I couldn't tell whether the speaker's being revenge edgy or NTR edgy? That sound funny either way, lol.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
"we're losing patience" "get the shot or else" "this isn't about your freedoms" "my butts been wiped" "inhaling young girls hair* I love those barrettes in her hair"
Ah yes, the piece of shit we all know and love, Biden.

i feel they really shouldn't say anything, since most villains died from talking too much (tuo da).

but yea, things that they said are probably something long-winded and pointless. just waiting for the MC to slap their faces.

LilTV1155

Then Kissma?
Do you meant the one that stand for "Kiss my A*?"

That would have work if the Villain is being a literal sarcastic Jackass doing one-line execution like this:

Victim - "F you!"
WHACK!
Bad Guy - "Too bad, kisma."

Now that I think about it. That would sound closer to an antihero's line?

-
i feel they really shouldn't say anything, since most villains died from talking too much (tuo da).

but yea, things that they said are probably something long-winded and pointless. just waiting for the MC to slap their faces.
Yeah, I get your points. Then what's the point of making villains and mean cannon fodders? Your words remind me of a Violence-Immune Necromancer / Lich (?) who get interrupted by Goblin Slayer barely mid-speech.

But in this case, the Villain is not saying their "justification" to their potential killers (Heroes/MC) , but rather to their potential victims who they will sexual assault, enslave, and / or murder on the spots. Someone they are infatuated with that thing to the point they will tear that thing to pieces just to keep people away from taking it from them.

Yeah, I get your points. Then what's the point of making villains and mean cannon fodders? Your words remind me of a Violence-Immune Necromancer / Lich (?) who get interrupted by Goblin Slayer barely mid-speech.

But in this case, the Villain is not saying their "justification" to their potential killers (Heroes/MC) , but rather to their potential victims who they will sexual assault, enslave, and / or murder on the spots. Someone they are infatuated with that thing to the point they will tear that thing to pieces just to keep people away from taking it from them.

i'm personally not a fan of sexual assault scenarios or those psychotic sides. my favorite villain are more of cold, calculating types.

in this regard, i see them as wanting to milk the most benefits from the victim.

so their words are more to make the victim behave in a certain way, that best achieve the villain's goals. like when one had cultivation technique that draws negative energy to make themselves stronger before killing them off for most points. or they had something like ling xiao from we villains don't want to be a stepping stone. his system requires him to break his victims step by step and plunder their luck before he's able to kill them off.

it all depends on the victim, on how to make them most vulnerable. rather than the words in general. attacking their greatest insecurities before sending them off when they're at the highest despair. all without feeling any bit of remorse, only profits.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
“You think I’ll submit to you?” -Succubus
“I already fucked you, you just aren’t aware of it yet.” -Evil Hero
A second later, succubus has an intense orgasm and falls to her knees trembling from euphoria and humiliation.