Things you know that you wish you didn't

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
guerrero flaying

I saw the other one of the guy owing $100. Still don't understand how that's worse.

J_Chemist

• Certain Torture techniques and how surprisingly resilient the human body is.
  • How many racoons you can fit in your ass.
  • How much certain individuals are willing to do for $20.
  • Certain individuals' "price".
  • The smell of bodies under various conditions. RIP my sense of smell.
  • The sound of a child in extreme pain.
  • The sound of a wailing mother who just lost a child.
  • The sound of bones being broken.
  • The sound of impact of a body falling from a thirty story building onto concrete.
  • The sound of someone getting yoinked into a wood chipper.
  • And oh so much more.

MrToothySmiles

There are a lot. But no 1 has to be that my dad didn't always have a severe case of polio. Though he could have been cured, his parents didn't bother, and nor did he. And over time its got worse, he cant wear any shoes properly anymore.
Looking at his younger pictures and memories from my very childhood days, he really liked to travel. And my like for bikes was hugely influenced by him.
Maybe I'm also a little grateful that he wasn't always greatly disadvantaged. But imagine being in his shoes and feeling yourself getting worse day by day. Its like an artist lost their eyesight. Must have been painful.

Also that our household was a descendent of former royals. We could have been rich young masters, but there were two individuals in the older generations who spent it all on gambling and pointless luxuries..

And that our country snowballed down because it let entry to foreigners. And what could have been if only certain countries hippies and love for exploring 'ancient' and 'underdeveloped' civilizations did not exist. Makes me want to go back in time and shoot down all the foreigners or something...
Also that our neighbouring countries unjustly stole our lands because we didn't have an official border .

ACertainPassingUser

As far as I live, I haven't been in a situation where I genuinely wish I didn't know about something, nor wishing I would forgot about it.

Not yet, Fortunately.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
That video of the dude getting his hands and face chopped off by the cartel. They pumped him full of amphetamines before hand so he wouldn't pass out.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Everything about, 'The Ant Hill Kids'.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy
That video where the guy was nude bowing on the bathroom floor and he pooped perfectly into the toilet.

zephyrzane

Hm, let me think....

1. That sometimes corpses in the ocean bloat and decay, other times they are preserved, whole or in part by adipocere, aka "corpse wax".

2. That there is a reddit where authorities post tiny snippets out of CP, such as clothing, curtains, walls, etc. in the hopes that someone will recognize the item and help the authorities find the child who is elsewhere in the photo, but unseen by the viewer. It's https://www.reddit.com/r/TraceAnObject/.

3) Scientists have estimated the average person could be eating 5 grams of microplastics a week, about the weight of a credit card. And that when you look at grocery store chicken under a powerful microscope you can visibly see the flecks of microplastic.

4. That Hermes Birkin handbags regularly sell for more than I make in a year.

5. The existence of Roko's Basilisk. (Explanation video. Warning: infohazard.)

6. The Dyatlov Pass incident and the Yuba County 5.

7. That often, blueberries in foods like bagels and muffins are not blueberries, but just bits of dye. Instead, the entire food is flavored artificially blueberry.

8. Additionally, many "banana flavored" items are based on a banana that is now extinct. You are tasting an artificial recreation of something that no longer exists, and in your mind, that is the flavor of a ubiquitous thing.

9. Everything about the death of Floyd Collins.

10. The fact that Pedro Lopez, who killed at least 110 people, most of them children, was released and is possibly still at large. (More info.)

Last edited:

laccoff_mawning

Honestly, everything I know about Ori of the dragon chain. Or whatever that accursed series is called. The worst part is the only thing I know is the reviews and the rating it recieved on novelupdates.
Those pieces of information alone are enough to question my opinion on freedom of speech.