This isn't against the rules is it? Talking about other stories on yours?

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
Hi, this might be a bit, silly, or stupid... I don't know at all. But for some reason, the trending algorithm has chosen to favor my dumb story, so I thought to use that to help some others, I put this in my Forward, I checked the terms and content guidelines, I didn't see anything that seemed like this would be against any rules?

1604493661233.png

Thank you.

DubstheDuke

As far as I know, this is perfectly acceptable. Its basically the same as a shoutout, so no worries. Of course I haven't read the rules, but I don't see any reason why this would be against them.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
I see this as promoting other’s stories, which I don’t see any reason that would be a bad thing. Anyone wanna summon an admin to confirm?

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
Even if it is would anyone honestly enforce that rule?

Go crazy with the shilling lmao
I hope so.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I just wanted to help some others while I had the chance. I've not completed many stories, but the few I have I felt like I could give my opinion for them. Hopefully, I can help people find more content they enjoy and help other authors.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I think I remember even in the contest rules that promoting your story is fine, so should be the same with others' stories and even out of the contest. As long as it's not just spamming over the forum or so, there shouldn't be anything wrong. It's a nice move in my eyes.