To those who like to travel often

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
How do you not get bored?
Like, world is so bland.

Like, apart from the argument of, "I love meeting new types of people" there is nothing to do!
Because everywhere is the same!
All forests are the same, all beaches are the same and anything apart from that are castles that all share either british or persian architecture...
I drive a flatbed semi truck. Traveling is work.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would disagree. Cultures are vastly different across the globe and I enjoy learning about new cultures. The people are interesting too as you can learn a lot about an area by talking to the locals. Whether it be to see about cool things to do in the area or just to learn about the community. It has never once been boring to see a new place and meet new people. I have been all across America(which has a lot of different biomes, people groups, and cultures) as well as a few places across the globe due to my past circumstances. New languages are fun too as some are very easy to pick up while others are a bit harder. A love for history, no matter where it originated helps. If I could afford to or if I could find a job that allowed it then I would travel constantly. Staying in the same place for more than a few years actually pains me emotionally and mentally. Perhaps it's due to my upbringing as I was always travelling as a kid.
smh all the vibrant hues of nature and your ass is here saying its boring
Anyway i use various types of drugs so that's how i enjoy things
Drugs do in fact help.

Last edited:

pelpelen

reactions on Twitter: average space fan omg we're so cosmically  insignificant vs average earth enjoyer I live here splendid  https://t.co/fsgAO16qc4 / Twitter

Just seeing the buildings that our many ancestors made with their limited knowledge and the lives they lived around it makes ancient structures interesting.
And going into forests... It's sometimes relaxing to just rest at the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing but trees (and a bear that is about to maul you. Remember to just lay in a fetal position and protect your head and neck with your hands. Let the bear maul you until it gets bored, this is your only chance. And if a bear attack you with it's ears up it's intimidation, don't falter but if the ears are down LAY DOWN)

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
no such thing as 'boring' only 'uninterested'. Says more about you than the world. Define me a British castle as well. (they're not all the same and many had foreign architects anyway, so....).