too far...

melchi

What is a custom title?
Old enough that when I was sexting as a teenager, I did it through MSN messenger.
Is that when people used to ask ASL (age sex location) in chat rooms before they would consider interacting with you?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Old enough that when I was sexting as a teenager, I did it through MSN messenger.
Not even a thing when I was a teenager! We actually had to do that shit face to face!
If you think that's bad, my husband says that some creepy guy catcalled our son while they were out on a walk. He's 2 and we haven't cut his hair yet because we believe he should make that choice when he's ready. Besides, long hair looks great on everyone. It's an indicator of health.

As for the sexting, that's fine as long as it's consensual. Age of consent varies based on where you live, or course. Believe it or not, some women actively seek out doms because that's what we like. In fact, I taught my second sex partner how to tie a square knot because I wanted to get tied up. Just remember that different people like different things, and always ask if something is OK before proceeding.
My son is 9 and regularly mistaken for a girl despite the 'boy' clothes and big feet, as his hair reaches down his back. He has several long-hair friends in school too. They all look great with their long hair. He's so precious about it that when I lopped off a couple inches once to sort the ends, he sulked for three days! It's also thick enough that even with the underside shaved, he still has more hair than many English people.

Yep....and safe words! Boundaries should be set well before you get that far.

bobbuilderbrown

@bobbuilderbrown
So are a clone of someone? It’s peculiar that you’d come to a forum of a webnovel writing site and your first 3 posts are about relationships.

You’re fully within your right to do this of course and I’m not reprimanding you in anyway, I was just curious.
A whole ass clone that’s your idea wow. nah I’m not a clone just don’t want to post about my books and don’t want my friends in my business anymore than they are because of how they act.