Recommendations Trinity... pff, stuff a turkey

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Heaven, Earth and Man.

Healer, Tank and Cleric.

Things come in three and there are some that come with more, like four, or nine, or ten like the three souls and seven spirits.

Then there is the BS one grows two, two grows three and three grows into a bacteria factory.

Absolute Resonance has fucked with me for the n-th time as I tried to make sense with the BS that I try to build a power system of pulling the sword out of the stone. While watching Gundam 00, Awakening of the Trailblazer from GundamInfo and getting all sappy with "understanding one another for no more conflict." Ps. Setsuna came back from Space just to fuck a grandma.

My initial idea was that why stop at one spirit weapon? Why not two, three or more?

Because then it is too mixed and shit.

For the record, I planned for a power system that forces the user to actually get a magical weapon to act as their foundation like dantian in wuxia. One can use a normal weapon or even a gardening hoe, but then they will be forever limited by their weapon's lack of growth and forever stuck at the level.

Then comes a second issue, what level am I talking about?

Do it like Shirlatoon's Aura shit with metallic theme?

Go the alphanumerical?

And then I just want to ask whether anyone knows any work (they exist) that present this type of power system?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Heaven, Earth and Man.

Healer, Tank and Cleric.

Things come in three and there are some that come with more, like four, or nine, or ten like the three souls and seven spirits.

Then there is the BS one grows two, two grows three and three grows into a bacteria factory.
It's like some gamer dude took acid and then started trying to explain the Bible.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It's like some gamer dude took acid and then started trying to explain the Bible.
Halfway I just gave up trying to make it sound cool with like, three holes for an average dude to stuff himself with magical artifacts as he level up.

Then I thought, why did I have the idea of Heaven, Earth and Man, the trinity of holes. I blame Absolute Resonance, that shit work shouldn't exist in the first place.

Still looking for works with level up system by grabbing a hoe.

Just watched Gundam Narrative. Whatever the director was smoking, ban it. Fucking hell worse than Gundam 00. Quantum Teleporting gundam...

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Five genders
Judging from the video title, it's the thailand thing, isn't it?
Aren't we all? :s_wink::sneaky::cool:(y)

(Yes I know I distorted the original message)
No no no, it's good. See, now I attract @K5Rakitan 's shitposting and if the laws of probability holds true, then after awhile, there will be a ton of shitposts and a sliver of hope that someone answering my question.

Either that or I make another thread.