Recommendations Two / more guys become girls / futanari / cute femboy and be 'ghey' with each other

In gender bender stories, it's usually just happen to their partner. I'm curious if there's any story that feature them become 'girly' and do 'yuri' :D /

Basically some yuri outside, yaoi inside pairing.

So far I read Otokonoko Days, and Hatsu Kokuhaku. I enjoy it a lot. I wonder if there's more like it :D

Best if it's the main plot, not just a fanservice scene like one in Cyclia Code, when two of the MC's baka friends turned into their cute girl avatar and yuri each other during the 'summer arc'.

I prefer if it's light on the drama and funny. I'm okay if it's lewd as well :D though i don't really like it if a random guy joined in, unless it's another of their 'kind'.

Yes, I think I ran out of shame when asking this.

EDIT: no Boku no Pico pls, I already watched all three.

Last edited:

so apparently this exists, and it has what i needed

>hiatus
>the latest chapter on the raw already translated
>only 3 chapters
>each chapters are short

;_;

so apparently this exists, and it has what i needed

>hiatus
>the latest chapter on the raw already translated
>only 3 chapters
>each chapters are short

;_;

i do have a withdrawal symptom. i need something like this manga and ones on this thread's title.

hopefully this time i can get some recommendations since im kinda lazy to write them myself.

Dajoe1234

i do have a withdrawal symptom. i need something like this manga and ones on this thread's title.

hopefully this time i can get some recommendations since im kinda lazy to write them myself.
Looks like a great idea for a new smut novel :)