Um would this be considered a love story?

Is it a love story

• Yes

• No

• ??

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone told me it could be considered one now I want to know why they thought this way.
I saw a lady laying on a bed. A man knelt at the side of the bed. The room was dead silent. The woman called out in torment, her voice hoarse.

“Husband, husband.”

The man reached out to her and soothed her.

“It will be alright, I’m here.”

The lady ignored his words, and her arm reached out, moving through the man’s body. Her hand stretched towards me.

Her hands caressed my face.

I could not move.

Her arms stretched towards me.

She kept calling out.

“Husband.”

The man stood up. The floor creaked. His head turned to face me, but the rest of his body didn’t. His eyes filled up with a blistering rage.

He ran towards me and screamed.

“I’M HER HUSBAND, SHES MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!”

He grasped my neck as he kept screaming.

Soon I heard nothing but the soft cries of a woman and then nothing at all.

I woke up.

Agentt

Thighs
Fact: I am suffering from a disease which makes it impossible for me to read romance.

Fact: I can not read this.

Conclusion: It maybe romance.

But I don't quite understand what is happening here? Like I said I can't read, so is this a smut? Are they doing some kinky play? Is this horror? Or is it some sort of comedy?

Fact: I am suffering from a disease which makes it impossible for me to read romance.

Fact: I can not read this.

Conclusion: It maybe romance.

But I don't quite understand what is happening here? Like I said I can't read, so is this a smut? Are they doing some kinky play? Is this horror? Or is it some sort of comedy?
It was supposed to be horror

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
so the guy soothes her but she turned and caresses you. which make the other guy run towards you...

The question of the story is how long are their arms if the soothing and caressing is done across running distances.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Someone told me it could be considered one now I want to know why they thought this way.
I saw a lady laying on a bed. A man knelt at the side of the bed. The room was dead silent. The woman called out in torment, her voice hoarse.

“Husband, husband.”

The lady ignored his words, and her arm reached out, moving through the man’s body. Her hand stretched towards me.

I could not move.

She kept calling out.

“Husband.”

The man stood up. The floor creaked. His head turned to face me, but the rest of his body didn’t. His eyes filled up with a blistering rage.

I woke up.
Too short to call it a romance or whatever. A romance should have actual romance, such as for example, a progress from "Dude, I need some fags" to "I can't live without you, why won't people understand us?" kind of bullshit. Simply having a 'feel sad moment' does not qualify as a romance.

However, it's your story. If you think it's a romance, then maybe it is. Maybe in your mind it is a romance, but you do not have the skills to make others believe so. It could still be a romance, you just suck at making it. If you don't think it's a romance but other people think it is, then it's up to you whether or not you want to adopt their point of view.

D

Deleted member 45782

“Husband, husband.”

I could not move.

She kept calling out.

“Husband.”

I woke up.
Sounds like a suspense or thriller actually. Not romance. Romance would be more like if the story is primarily about the relationship development, but in this case it is too short to tell. It seemed interesting enough to hook at the end because its suddenly cut off and sorta mystery why the character probably has that dream, but it doesn't development much relationship between the husband and wife in that dream besides that one short scene, and the husband seems display more anger and the couple didn't exactly display romance in between them. Maybe if that was one scene ina romantic story maybe. But just by this one scene, I would not think its romance.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
That's not a love story. It isn't one bit on that genre either, it is more psychological because it may be a reflection of the character's past like he divorced or abandoned her girlfriend a long time ago. It's like he is running away on that particular matter, only for it to come back again and hunt him. If you tell me, this is the same as Silent Hill or Blaire Witch.

...and then after this, he is forced on a journey to break free from his past.