Upgrade Invisible Dragon

Is Invisible Dragon the best thing you’ve ever read?

• Yes.

• Yes!

• I’m a heretic.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
This is literally the best thing that I have ever read (not considering it as a novel tho). Despite the tiny errors here and there, it's such a great read. The plot is clear and the story is very clear as well. Almost cried at the end (due to inflicted brain damage) not gonna lie.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Does it have a reverse harem? I'm only accepting reverse harem manuscripts these days.

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
Can't improve perfection :blob_wink:
^^This is the truth and the only truth. The fact that you dared ask this question makes me question if you are deserving of your title as an Invisible Dragon priest.

To prove to you that Invisible Dragon, our sacred book, cannot be amended or added upon to become better, I present to you the inferior version of Invisible Dragon, grammatically correct and all:
One. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
“Kuaaaaa!”
A magnificent bellow belonging to the strongest among dragons, the Invisible Dragon, reverberated through the world, tearing down trees and bringing gods to their knees.

Since the Invisible Dragon was supremely powerful, it was deemed the strongest dragon of the land.
It won against all gods and demons. It won against everyone, defeating every adversary that dared crossed its path. There could only be one Invisible Dragon, one paragon of power in the world, after all.

Anyway, it roared.

“Argh, shoot. Let's run.” Feeble cries resounded from the earth as the balrogs ran away in fear. Their measly, crooked tails remained tucked behind their legs as they retreated from the imposing call.

Well, who could blame them?
The Invisible Dragon was quite plainly awesome, and that was why the balrogs ran away.

Continuu

Two. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
The Invisible Dragon was bored. Apathetic and tired of standing at the pinnacle of the world, it decided to kill the gods. With one bat of its wings and one swing of its claws, the Invisible Dragon brought down each god effortlessly.

Pressed by the Invisible Dragon's might, the gods came together in a moment of emergency.

“Shit, the Invisible Dragon’s invading.”
“Yeah, let's fight.”

But since the Invisible Dragon was an invisible dragon, it was invisible. No man nor god could discern its silhouette.
And since they could not see it, the gods all perished under the paw of the Invisible Dragon.

With the absence of the gods to play with, the Invisible Dragon quickly got bored of the world. So, it decided to go to a different world.

Continuu

Three. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
Viiiiin. A metallic sound pierced through the air as time and space rippled violently. From the depths of the void emerged an invisible claw, then an invisible snout, and then the full, glorious, invisible visage of the Invisible Dragon.

Yes, the Invisible Dragon had moved across dimensions.
And in front of it appeared the modern world with all its towering skyscrapers, bustling cities, and colorful lights.

“Oh cool, let’s kill everyone.”

The Invisible Dragon took a deep breath--No, it just shot almighty laser beams (that were invisible to the human eye due to being an otherworldly color) from its hands.

In one hit, the Americas were vaporized.

The Invisible Dragon was supremely, overwhelmingly, and unimaginably strong.

Those left on Earth could not identify the culprit behind the attack as the Invisible Dragon was invisible.
Eventually, the Invisible Dragon was bored again so…

(Haha. Hold anticipation close to your hearts, my dear children. For the next installation of the Invisible Dragon's chronicles shall turn the tides of history. It shall change the world with its fabulous, first-class quality, and enlighten the heathens who do not believe in our Invisible Dragon.)

Continuu

Four. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
I shall cease my authoring here for the moment. Farewell, my brethren. I shall write tomorrow and bring the great news of our magnificent Invisible Dragon once more. I also wish to inform you that this is the first time I have ever penned a narrative of such style. And I ask you all, why are you all so critical, so mean, so cold-hearted? Please, give this fellow follower of yours some face. Furthermore, is there no soul who will rise up to the glorious task of publishing this account? It would be marvelous should these annals become a book to be distributed to the masses so that news of our great Invisible Dragon may be spread.

Continuu tomorrow

Five. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
It was then, on a military base hidden in the peaks of the Himalayan Mountains, that a stoic general with a radio spoke:

“Message to HQ, over. I’ll be shooting the Invisible Dragon.”

At the command of the general, loud shots were fired.

Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!

From all over the mountain range, jets advanced out and shot missiles at the Invisible Dragon.
However, since the Invisible Dragon was imperceptible and since they were incapable of seeing it, they missed it. Occasionally, it would get hit once or twice, but the missiles barely even tickled the Invisible Dragon.

“Puhaha. Goodbye, you snot-sized things. Keke.”

Then, the Invisible Dragon did it, and the jets, soldiers, the entire base, and more were pulverized in 0.001 seconds. Everything was gone in less than a blink of an eye.
It was really cool.

Continuu

Six. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
Somewhere, there stood a sixty-three-story building--No, there stood a building, a behemoth of structures, that was over one-hundred stories tall. But the Invisible Dragon was even bigger and grander than that building.

“Hahahahaha.” The Invisible Dragon cackled in mirth, looking down at the world's measly constructions.

When the Invisible Dragon lightly touched the building once, it toppled down into dust. The building was no more.
And so, the Invisible Dragon got bored again. Looking around at the small, ant-like beings that roamed the Earth, it made a decision. Bending down, it spoke in its grand voice to the humans:

“I’m going to live as a human now, so serve me well.”

The humans all said, "Yeah, sure."

And with that, the Invisible Dragon turned into a human.

(Tada~ Succeeding this chapter shall be the tale of the Invisible Dragon turning into a human being, so expect it! Tada~)
Continuu

Seven. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar).
Brethern, I truly will pause my writing for the time being. Farewell. I must also remind you that this certainly is my first attempt at writing. So please, do be kind to me. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to the individual who constantly encourages me to write, telling me that he enjoys my work. You shall not be disappointed. I will not betray your expectations. Understood?

Eight. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar)
Oh, brethren! I have suddenly been enlightened of an awesome, superb story, so I shall hastily write.
It shall be astonishing!

Nine. (The Twenty-Fifth Day of the Seventh Month of the Two Thousandth and Second Year of the Gregorian Calendar)
The Invisible Dragon turned into a human. His substantial paws became immaculate hands. His imposing, jagged snout became a perfectly smooth and sculpted face. His hunched figure stood upright on tall, strong legs. The Invisible Dragon had become an unfathomably handsome man.

He was the supreme bishie.

Despite being a guy, he was far prettier than girls. He was not merely leagues above them; he was light-years ahead of them. He was so charming, so good-looking, so attractive, that all the boys and girls fell for him. But their feeble eyes could not see him because he was invisible because he was the Invisible Dragon.

And then suddenly, from the depths of the dark, a creature emerged.

“Kukekekekekekeke.”

It was the zerglings and hydras, and they all came on overlords. With a ferocious pace and bloodthirsty intentions, the zergs swiftly invaded Earth, destroying everything in their path. Seeing their impudence, the Invisible Dragon decided to erase them from the face of the Earth, to so thoroughly annihilate their kind that not even the gods would recognize them.

(The next installment will be a blood-boiling, fantastical, and exciting chapter. It shall be an exceptionally thrilling battle, so expect it!)
Continuu

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
I think I'll try once, to tinker a bit with it. But where should I post it?
Edit: Og god! Whit th fock is thet?! Ho can anebodi reeed thut!
Styl gonwa tri to improve it tho
Edit: this is goijg to bi herdar then I thinked.
Edit:Invisible dragon is a masterpiece which should not be tainted. But I am going to do it anyways since I am weird.

My weirdness vs author's....something.
Who will win?
Edit: Does anyone knows any other works by the same author? I need to research a bit
Edit:I really need a friend right now
Edit:Invisible dragon is a real sad story about the author getting bullied in comment
Edit:If I do manage to create it, would it be alright to post it on SH, I wonder.
Edit: Jokes apart, I don't know what's happening.
Oh, but I'll win.
Don't think that just because the previous messages have been depressing so I'm losing.
I am wins
I will wins
I has been wins
Edit:I think I have successfully adopted the author's mindset.
Edit:Death is eminent for him
Edit: There is a slight problem, and that is I am not used to write so many f bombs
Edit: I underestimated the author. Thought he was just some run of the mill man. Turns out he has a secret weapon, all along.

duike:Σ(・口・)

I am not trained enough to know this language.
More training needed

Edit:Finally completed that piece of shit.
Do you think I should read other 6 forbidden texts before writing?

Edit:Does anyone has otherworld dragon?

Edit: Nope, I can't find any of the 7 forbidden text. The government is hiding it from me. Can someone post the sauce?

Edit: I am thinking of writing this in Hindi, to preserve the fundamental nature of this work. Someone needs to translate it
Edit:Yeah, no..I am terrible in Hindi. Still will try to write it in Hindi
Edit: I think I need some help from my teachers.
Also, I need guidance from people who are weirder than me.
@GenEriko any tips?

Last edited:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Edit: Nope, I can't find any of the 7 forbidden text. The government is hiding it from me. Can someone post the sauce?
Sadly only 2 of the forbidden texts have been bestowed upon us.

Agentt

Thighs
Yep, all the forbidden texts have been lost in the stream of time. Humanity has lost a great piece of literature
Like the rumors said, peerless martial arts is just a blatant copy of invisible dragon. Doesn't even comes close to the greatness

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have to say I love the fact that the poll only has 2 options~