Username and Avatar

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
Kamelingil... just some random name I typed in Roblox and I am unable to change it. For 4 years, I grew to like the name and started using the name in every sites...

That's it. 🐸👍

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Well im a human and the website keep checking if i'm a bot so there you go, also my real name start by a L but since l is similar to I ( an "i") i chose iamnotabot where it should be Lamisabot where the letter l and I is unrecognizable................ Yeah confusing i know right.

Vainancholy

That’s a good question.

My pseudonym “Vainancholy” came from a thought I had about certain youtubers I watched when I was younger who had really unique usernames. So, since I was in a Re:Zero kick at the time, I took the two sins of Vainglory and Melancholy and just kinda slammed them together like a caveman. Bam, Vainancholy, easy as that, a unique name that sounds just right.

The PFP is a blurry picture I took of one of my plushies. That is all.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
username - MTG, I'm a huge fan of magic: the gathering, and Wolfie, my nickname from high school.

my pfp - Ghibli art style angel, courtesy of my attempts at fiddling with AI generations. and yes, I know AI Art is bad. but I can't draw. i've been trying for years, and I still can't manage more than a simple stick figure. I also can't afford a commission at the moment, so i make due with the tools i have that I can use.

Shyuurin

I've used this user name a couple of times in the deep dark past *cough* deviantart *cough*. It means autumn rain, because... I like autumn? I like rain?
Pfp is a dollmaker image of me when I feel like a potato before having coffee, hence the coffee cup in hand.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I read the Redwall series (specifically Martin The Warrior) which had a character named Laterose. I liked it and kind of shortened it with chat speak to L8rose. I have only ever used 3 other user names in the decades I've been online as I always go back to L8rose. It also kind of fits as I like to procrastinate and move slowly so I end up being late on occasion.

Currently, my avatar is a monster I drew. I chose it because I didn't have any of my drawn people on this laptop. Which means I'll probably switch to one of my characters later.

Carmeops

i don't remember well the origin of this name, i'm pretty sure i was young and drunk and playing DnD when i came up with it

the avatar is Big McIntosh in his nightmare night costume, cause i found it fancy

Mine is easy.
I love surfing. I do it every single day. The fact it basically saved my life felt like a little angel on my shoulder.
The 1031 is my birthday.
As to my avatar, it reminds me of myself and my wife. So I use it :)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
An artist I really like decided to grow herself a daikon and called it Danny. Thought it was quite funny, so I decided to assume the identity of Danny the Daikon, so the legacy of OG Danny can live even after it was eaten.

ReadLight

Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
I like reading in dark mode.

Fallacy

Goddess of the broken modem: My OC from one of my novels
Avatar: A broken Modem from the binding of isaac

EnigmaticObserver

The name Enigmatic Observer comes from Stellaris, where it's the name of the Fanatic Xenophile Fallen Empires.

My profile picture is fanart I found somewhere of Fallen of Albaz and Ecclesia the Virtuous from Yugioh.

uCare

Anyone who cares what I say will read. You care enough to know. uCare.

The profile pic is a piece from a communion of ideas on what I want to write for a character. To give this black, red, and white ornament some meaning I have it as my profile to remind me to create at least one story.

H0LL0W

My avatar picture is the first art commission I ever did. I did it using indian ink and an antique pen, so it makes me feel fancy.
My username is because I used to live near Sleepy Hollow.

PoorWordsmith

My Avatar is from a Webtoon called "Mushroom Brave" but it was AXED sadly.. :blob_teary::blob_teary::sweating_profusely:

My name is called Poor_Wordsmith, because I'm only poor in talking english in front of other people but fluent enough when talking to Discord or Forums.. also.. you can call me with my other name, BUGO :blob_cookie::blob_sir::blob_sir: