Video games: "Forewarned is forearmed."

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Variety is the spice of life.

Video games have managed to make us experience the unimaginable, and in the process, taught us lessons and wealth of information we may have used in our life. It is really an enticing existence that many people play, but I just don't play video games because they are just games. Many people would definitely be unaware of the moral lessons hidden, waiting to be subtracted, in the games they play. And that's such a waste, I said.

Making use of the lessons imparted to you by video games is just a satisfying feeling, like you manage to one-up the world by your eagerness to learn from the games you play. And so I ask, what moral lesson/s have you learned from games that has managed to help you in real life?

Motsu

The scary monsters in the dark can't actually hurt you.
that one scary monster in the dark:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
memorize attack patterns
Sometimes one must forsake their principles for the sake of the greater good

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Anyone who’s ever played Runescape has learned to have at the very least an above average knowledge about digital account security, and online scams.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
"The cake is a lie." Meaning there are false promises/a false fruit to reward you for your hard work. Not all the time, but you sometimes have to realize that the cake is in fact a lie.
- Portal

J_Chemist

> One to the face. Two to the chest.
> Just because it's bigger doesn't mean it can't die.
> The answer is always in the room. You just need to find it.
> If the answer isn't in the room, you're an idiot for wasting both our time.
> Every obstacle can be scaled. You just need to be determined enough to figure out how.
> Every ally can quickly become your enemy. Do not give trust. Make them earn it.
> Death is hard. Death is common. Death is just one mistake away. That doesn't mean it's scary.
> Emotions are confusing. Violence of Action is not.
> If you aren't dealing enough damage, you need a bigger gun.
> You'll never make a perfect choice and you won't ever feel confident that your choice was right. All you can do is hope for the best.
> Just because we look different doesn't mean we can't be allies.

Motsu

Anyone who’s ever played Runescape has learned to have at the very least an above average knowledge about digital account security, and online scams.
this too
lmfao
> One to the face. Two to the chest.
> Just because it's bigger doesn't mean it can't die.
> The answer is always in the room. You just need to find it.
> If the answer isn't in the room, you're an idiot for wasting both our time.
> Every obstacle can be scaled. You just need to be determined enough to figure out how.
> Every ally can quickly become your enemy. Do not give trust. Make them earn it.
> Death is hard. Death is common. Death is just one mistake away. That doesn't mean it's scary.
> Emotions are confusing. Violence of Action is not.
> If you aren't dealing enough damage, you need a bigger gun.
> You'll never make a perfect choice and you won't ever feel confident that your choice was right. All you can do is hope for the best.
> Just because we look different doesn't mean we can't be allies.
me, after figuring out I can't use all of these because my life is boring:
1675767590255.jpeg

the most important lesson video game tells me, that it's okay to be a casual.