Voice Actor Who Voiced Her Characters' Pron?

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Just curious. Whenever I go on these vids online that supposedly have sound on them, the voices are either a monotone, almost AI-like voice, or something that doesn't fit the character I'm watching.

So I was wondering if there was ever a voice actor who was actually paid to voice her (fictional) character in a pron vid?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
There are female hentai artists who base their drawings on themselves, but I don't know much beyond that.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Just curious. Whenever I go on these vids online that supposedly have sound on them, the voices are either a monotone, almost AI-like voice, or something that doesn't fit the character I'm watching.

So I was wondering if there was ever a voice actor who was actually paid to voice her (fictional) character in a pron vid?
Canan.

Yaa yaa! Canan-desu!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm sure there is. I don't draw well, but if someone wanted to make some hentai with my OC, I'd at least give voicing her a shot. I've been told I have a sexy voice while playing HOTS.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

i think 26regionsSFM's videos have decent voice acting, at least for their Samus and Helena stuff
and fair warning, don't google that artists if you aren't into hot, busty girls getting fucked by either thick alien cocks or thick zombie cocks.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
i think 26regionsSFM's videos have decent voice acting, at least for their Samus and Helena stuff
and fair warning, don't google that artists if you aren't into hot, busty girls getting fucked by either thick alien cocks or thick zombie cocks.
Too late

LostLibrarian

In general, VAs won't voice sexual scenes. They may appear as side-characters in eroge but not as the one doing the moans.
A lot of VAs also double as idols or singers and they are generally forbidden from doing stuff that would harm their image.
And in such a competitive environment, most will play it as save as possible...