Warning: Little rant on my part

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Just a curious question, I am the only one here on this forum who is annoyed by people constantly changing their profile pics for shit and giggles? :blob_evil_two:

People change with such frequency that I can't tell whether these bloody fools are just completely inept at choosing, or whether they are in dire need of constant self-confirmation and attention seeking in these trying times.

In any case, it makes memorising people very troublesome for me, as I usually connect names with avatars, but then it turns out they have changed again. Very annoying.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Just a curious question, I am the only one here on this forum who is annoyed by people constantly changing their profile pics for shit and giggles? :blob_evil_two:

People change with such frequency that I can't tell whether these bloody fools are just completely inept at choosing, or whether they are in dire need of constant self-confirmation and attention seeking in these trying times.

In any case, it makes memorising people very troublesome for me, as I usually connect names with avatars, but then it turns out they have changed again. Very annoying.
Wow, you bothered to remember people.

To me if it hits me like a five tonne it will hit me. If not I genuinely don't give hoots about profile pics or even names. After all @Tony did give people the ability to change usernames in NUF, so the feature might be implemented in SHF sooner or later. As for profile pic change, that depends on the moods of people, I mean IRL you see people doing shits and giggles to change how they looks and in FB and other social media it is the same. Though seriously on the constant changes, it is annoying unless it is a risque pic.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Lol! I simply have too much else going on in life to change my pic.

Angry_Clown

it will always be a trap

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

You'd have hated me on NUF, then, since I changed my avi every few days when I posted there.
>w<

Now, I changed it every few weeks or so there.
>w<

I don't change my avi on here cos I think it better for my author pic to remain the same.

X

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Hi I'm new. Would you like to discuss our Lord and Savior, Big daddy Nuxanor?

IDreamNovels

I don't mind it on forums, since you usually can't change the name.

But I hate it on discord!
I come back after a few days on some server...and everyone has changed their profile pics and the name!! :blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

MasterHiatus

I am back
I was about to change my pfp to a komi-san like in the file below but I feel like my current pfp speaks to my soul and traits

Attachments

• 5fe1dc8fd262e59bd67b3331a7f4bb99.jpg
    5fe1dc8fd262e59bd67b3331a7f4bb99.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 76

Generik0

I just want a good pfp. That good pfp will always follow my current interest.

However, these two faces will always be my avatar when I don't have a good one to find.

20201007_211735.png

images (8).jpeg

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
WEAK! In the olden days on NUF, there were whole weeks where users mass changed their avatar to slightly altered versions of Tony's. Back then, we had to walk 10 miles in the snow - both ways - to recognise our buddies.

Plus I'm easily recognisable because I'm always cute af.