Way to mark novels I've already tried and didn't like? (RR's "Not Interested" feature)

Helkyrk

Anything like that here? I saw theres filtering by genre, but what I want is to be able to hide/mark what I've already given a chance within the genres I like and didn't work for me.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I am impressed. You actually made a reading list just to bar yourself from ever reading the trash again. I kind of just stop reading the works, have a goldfish memory and reread them again, only to find out why I dropped them in the first place.

RyreGruel

I make reading list for nearly everything just to archive my opinions of them. On novel updates I have bulk reading (for those stories just too uninteresting to read one chapter at a time), abandoned for later (for those I don’t want to read right now but maybe later), dropped (for mine novels I absolutely don’t want to see again), unavailable (for those that just ceased to be translated many many months ago), quidian (because I don’t want to click on their stories and realize I clicked on it before), and the author dropped or dead (for the depressing once’s that have no hope of updating).

additionally I have a reading list on scribble hub solely to archive stories titles that got deleted.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
quidian (because I don’t want to click on their stories and realize I clicked on it before)
... NU allows you to use the Release Filtering to filter out all works from a given translation group, yanno?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I am sorry. but NU? I knows SH is this site, but NU?
Novelupdates. It's Scribblehub's sister site that was made by the same person (Tony). Novelupdates is there to link you to translations of Asian novels while Scribblehub is there for English speaking authors to host their own novels... Their purpose is fundamentally different, but the system they use is very similar.

The person I replied to specifically mentioned how they avoid Qidian releases in NovelUpdates, so I figured I'd tell them that there is an easier way for them to do so.