Weed for writers block?

Suchende558

i found that after getting high a few days ago i wrote some 10k words/prompts of just absolute insane (some not as insane, but one of them was literally Patrick Bateman as a suicidal closeted trans woman getting isekaid) ideas on my laptop for my novel, i might be onto something i think

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
@Paul_Tromba It's your time to shine.
It can help certain people with getting into a writing mood and allow your thoughts to be more focused. However, doing it too much will cause you to lose creativity and motivation over time so one should use it in moderation, maybe once a week to once a month to keep yourself going. If you can write without recreational substances then I would suggest that you do as avoiding drug use is smarter for most in the long-run.

SailusGebel

It can help certain people with getting into a writing mood and allow your thoughts to be more focused. However, doing it too much will cause you to lose creativity and motivation over time so one should use it in moderation, maybe once a week to once a month to keep yourself going. If you can write without recreational substances then I would suggest that you do as avoiding drug use is smarter for most in the long-run.
:blob_hmm:

Sweetmeat

If you wrote 10k words smoking once, just imagine how productive you'd be if you took some edibles before sitting down to write. Trending list, here I come!

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
The same thing happened to me lol, I somehow wrote five chapters, each 2k-3k words. And I didn't even have any knowledge about it!