Welcome thread for the newbies!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Hello! I am Ellie and I love to read, write, and play violin! My favorite book is probably Ann Liang's I Hope This Doesn't Find You. The genres I'm interested in are basically any type of fiction in the young adult age range, and I'm writing a YA romance titled Call It What You Want.
Nice to meet you, Ellie. Do you happen to be a brat with the last name "Porter?"

Esiyx

Hi friends!
I'm Esiyx, I go by Esi (mildly?), some people call me fluff for various reasons, but I don't really mind anything :D
One of my pretty big hobbies would be writing ik ik pretty crazy woah, I also like... reading and cooking I guess...

Actually, almost forgot to mention, but huge fan of napping, underrated activity for real

I've read a lot of stuff, GL mostly, but Ive done the whole gamut, BL, GL, straight, etc

I sometimes write some stuff, I think I've written a couple stories that show up sometimes in places? I don't know, ever since I started writing i paid less attention to SH and read mostly on NU so... T~T who knows really

As for other things, there's a little preview of the forums on the SH homepage, and that was my way of looking in on the forums from the outside for the past like... three years, but now ive finally gotten the courage to post! woot woot! I hope to try and make some friends on these forums, so nice to meet you all
Hope you're having a nice day :D

Picklesz

Hi I'm Picklesz! You can call me that :) I love anime, gaming, reading, and writing of course. I actually started with writing fanfiction back when I was eight years old and I still do write mostly fanfiction, but I decided to branch out to original fiction as well. I always dreamed of being published one day.

I mostly read GL; I'm a big consumer of yuri manga/webcomics. I usually like more slice of life/realistic stories. But I like any well written romance.

My favorite novel ever would probably be the Princess Bride (the abridged version). I also read a tonnn of YA as a kid, my favorite being the Hunger Games series. I love either a compelling romance or a compelling political drama :blob_happy:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
I am sorry. There is a brat here called @ElliePorter, and I thought you knew about her.
images (78).jpeg

TheWolfWriter

My name is TheWolfWriter, call me whatever you like :)
I like writing and drawing, especially drawing wolves (hence the name).
I look for fantasies that aren't LitRPGs or reincarnated stuff, which makes my reading list very short...
My favorite novel here is "The Consequences of Meeting a Dragon", because it was kid-friendly, very well written, and had an awesome world build.
I wrote a book called "Terrarestrians Book One: The Prophecy" and try to update it daily.
I got my motivation to write from drawing and my friends, who helped me build the world for my story and the dragon tribes I put in the story. I also love trees and plants (don't ask)
Nice meeting y'all! :D

kitty_maine

Hi! I'm Kitty. My hobbies are reading, writing, knitting and cooking. I also really like horror movies and anime haha. I like to read a variety of stuff, but mostly fantasy and queer romance.

It's really hard to pick a favorite novel. Hm. I've been keeping up with The Husky & His White Cat Shizun! I have a subscription box at my local comic shop. The twists and turns in that story keep me so hooked! Every time I think I know what they're going to do, I get yanked around in a different direction, haha. I keep wanting to get into other danmei novels, but I have such a huge backlog of books I need to read, I really don't want to bury myself anymore.

I'm also posting a novel on Scribblehub currently, called Becoming Her Knight. It's a gxg romantic fantasy adventure. Please check it out if that sounds like something you'd be interested in!