We've Had MBTI Threads, but...

EternalSunset0

How about something a bit similar yet different? Ever heard of the cognitive functions test?

Really curious to know what everyone's types are.

Here's the test for those interested

I got Introverted Feeling as the highest, with Extroverted Thinking, Introverted Sensation, and Introverted Thinking being neck and neck for the next one (literally 1% apart for the three: 43, 44, and 43 percent respectively)

Agentt

Thighs
As a psychology student, I should be telling this that if anything is free, its most likely fake, so no one take this seriously and just have fun

EternalSunset0

As a psychology student, I should be telling this that if anything is free, its most likely fake, so no one take this seriously and just have fun
Yeah, I have a slight background on psychology, too, and I get that. In the first place, self-assessment stuff like this is prone to error, as well as the idea of MBTI in the first place. I take these more as "possible tendencies" instead of strict assessments.

I just have so much fun taking these and seeing how some of the stuff are accurate or not at least from an anecdotal perspective.

Agentt

Thighs
Yeah, I have a slight background on psychology, too, and I get that. In the first place, self-assessment stuff like this is prone to error, as well as the idea of MBTI in the first place. I take these more as "possible tendencies" instead of strict assessments.

I just have so much fun taking these and seeing how some of the stuff are accurate or not at least from an anecdotal perspective.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
IMG_20210530_221229.jpg

Yeah, I actually don't believe that I am an extrovert at all. Probably the question kinda set me up more of the extroverted side than asking more into my personal side.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
I've done this test awhile ago, but on a different website. I got INTP, which is quite rare, so I was flattered as hell.

Might do it again to see if it's changed.

EternalSunset0

View attachment 7932

Yeah, I actually don't believe that I am an extrovert at all. Probably the question kinda set me up more of the extroverted side than asking more into my personal side.
Same. It gave me a category closer to an ISFP than my MBTI type, ISTJ. I think the nature of the questions here are different from MBTI, which causes the differences.

Such as me leaning towards F here because a lot of the F-T questions here talk about consideration, holding back on harsh words, and such, which I feel I grade high in. However, I feel that I'm not too good at reading moods, relating to others, and being sensitive, which the MBTI questions often lean towards.

Certainly not super accurate, but fun to take regardless.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
I did the test, and it was quite inaccurate. I went back to the one where it was most accurate, and I got an accurate result.

Here's the website where I got the accurate result:

EternalSunset0

I did the test, and it was quite inaccurate. I went back to the one where it was most accurate, and I got an accurate result.

Here's the website where I got the accurate result:
Yep this is the far better one for me. This one is the MBTI that a lot of people have shared here before. The one I shared had a different approach.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery

We've Had MBTI Threads, but...​

I typed MBTI on the search bar and found no threads about that in SHF. Did I search wrong? Were you referring about NUF or something?

I think MBTI are too painfully accurate, especially when the subject is growing free of too much external interference lol

lmaointroverted.jpg

Is that why I hate going outside?

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

I typed MBTI on the search bar and found no threads about that in SHF. Did I search wrong? Were you referring about NUF or something?
They weren't referred to as MBTI, but more of a generic "what personality are you?" thread, something like that.

I think at one point there were two or three of them within a few weeks of each other.