What’s your favorite word?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone do this and thought it’d be funny to ask. Personally, I have 3: Defenestrate (to throw someone/something out a window), extemporaneous (spur of the moment), and serendipity (fortune).

I will try to make a sentence with your word that’s somewhat funny.

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I got four:Alleles, onamotopeia, tumultuous, inconsistency
I can't even pronounce them properly
Good choices… I suppose you could say you could say you inconsistently pronounce the onomatopoeia of which the allele makes, despite being silent, thus causing a tumultuous scream from you. (I have no idea what I’m doing help)

D

Deleted member 139452

Good choices… I suppose you could say you could say you inconsistently pronounce the onomatopoeia of which the allele makes, despite being silent, thus causing a tumultuous scream from you. (I have no idea what I’m doing help)
Stop it or else
images (3).jpeg

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Infinitesimal, quintessence, and condescending.

Infinitesimal is a value infinitely close to zero, but not zero.
Quintessence is the best quality.
Condescending is the thing that everyone do when they think they are superior to others.

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is my favorite word for holding the longest word title, and this word too called "Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon"

Last edited:

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Annihilate
The way it's spelt, the convenient way it's typed, and its meaning is just perfect.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is my favorite word for holding the longest word title, and this word too called "Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon"