What’s your favorite word?

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
Oh! I like "defenestrate/defenstration", too. Especially given its origin: "fenestre" means "window" in French, and the term was coined during the storming of the Bastille (when the French Revolution began), and people threw government officials through the windows on the upper floors to fall to their deaths on the ground below. Pretty... revolutionary.

Another word I'm very fond of is "verisimilitude". It means to have something appear real/believable, or to make it so. I always speak about it when discussing fiction.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I have began existing again and now I need to think of ~48 sentences. Wonderful.

Makes me think of moss. Very good choice.
Sentence: Moist moss was eaten by Kris and Susie near a dumpster filled with a spammy robot.

Free stuff is good, but are things really free? Even free things take time to get or do, and time is money. Wouldn’t this mean nothing is free?
Oh wait, I forgot a definition… or did I? Is one ever truly free from the constrains of others and oneself?
Sentence: Welcome to America, land of drugs, guns, and freedom.

Infinitesimal, quintessence, and condescending.

Infinitesimal is a value infinitely close to zero, but not zero.
Quintessence is the best quality.
Condescending is the thing that everyone do when they think they are superior to others.
Sentence: The chances of having a quintessential ability is infinitesimally small, causing those with them to be rather condescending.
That sentence makes little infinitesimally small amounts of sense. Also help I can’t spell infinitesimal, I keep trying to say infitesimal.

Capricious.
A word I don’t know, nice. Seems like a pretty good choice.
Sentence: Having a capricious teacher would probably be horrible.

Hmmm… I need to floss more. Flossing with braces us hard :/
Sentence: Florence flossed while flossing with floss while the un-fortuitous crowd cringed so hard they died.

I don’t swear… except while writing as another character. Sorry no sentence for you. Good word though. If I swore, I’d use it. Maybe some of my characters will…

Anemone is a personal favorite
Anemone… sea anemone or the genus of plants? (I had no idea that it was a genus of plants until I looked it up…) Fun word to say though.
Annie the sea anemone ate anemone flowers upon the hill.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is my favorite word for holding the longest word title, and this word too called "Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon"
No.

Annihilate
The way it's spelt, the convenient way it's typed, and its meaning is just perfect.
Annihilate… hmmm… I suppose the way you type it is fun but… I’m pretty sure there more fun words to type. Amazing choice either way.
Sentence: I will now annihilated the above word choice because it was too long, and not even the longest word.

Barebuh

It's a fun Russian word.
I don’t speak Russian unfortunately. I can still make a sentence though.
Sentence: “Barebuh,” said the man riding a bear and chugging vodka.
Rape
What no, recalcitrant
I’m going to pretend I saw nothing.

Favorite word is "as"

And it's the bane of my existence :blob_catflip:
As much as I love to use “as”, using “as” as much as the letter “e” is used would be too many “as”es. As a result, I shall make the sentence as short as I can, as I have already used “as” as many times as I can.
Sentence: As I said, I love to use “as”, as much as the letter “e”. Well, not actually.

Oi! No double entries you inconsistent and tumultuous pronouncer of the onomatopoeia of which the allele makes.

nuh uh, dickdickout is better.
Hmmm… maybe.
Sentence: “Dickdickout!” exclaimed the assassin.

Tittitmid
No triple entries, you tumultuously screaming pronouncer of the onomatopoeia of which the allele makes, with inconsistent success.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm… I think you missed a few m’s.
Sentence: Hmmm….

No sentence for you! Good word though.

Schadenfreude. I love that word and live it. Zeitgeist and Gestaltzerfall also sound pretty cool, even for Germans.
Alas I do not speak German. I cannot pronounce any of the stated words…
”Schadenfreude zeitgeist gestaltzerfall,” said the nonsensical German.
Endeed
Bleh
I personally prefer ”indeed” because of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but not a bad choice. Bleh is also a wonderful choice.
Sentence 1: “Bleh. Bleh bleh bleh. Bleh bleh, bleh. Bleh bleh bleh bleh,” bleh Bleh, bleh bleh bleh.
Sentence 2: “Indeed!” exclaimed Malos, only to get slapped by a certain vampire. “It’s ‘endeed’, not ‘indeed’.”
Discombobulate
Nigerundayo~
Defenestration
Albuquerque
And not the last (I'm too lazy), Sustenance
W are words, one is a place, and other looks like a phrase in Japanese. Defenestration was already covered, so I guess we’re going with discombobulate and sustenance. Personally, I’ve already been discombobulated trying to make all these sentences.
Sentence: The defenestrated man from Albuquerque was too discombobulated too think after being thrown from the second story on his way to get sustenance.
(I guess I used 4 terms…)

Extravagant
I can’t tell if you saying “nerd” was a submission so I’ve omitted it. Extravagant is a fancy word, much like its definition. Good choice.
Sentence: Extravagant decorations appeared all over the walls of the house. (Boring sentence, I know. Not extravagant at all…)
Despair
Void
Agree
Genocide
Gift
Zerfall
Indeed
Too many… let’s just go with genocide. Violence isn’t the answer. It‘s the solution.
Sentence: “Stop it kid. No more genocide. All you do is kill everyone so that you can see the FUNNY BONE MANY GO DOO DOO DOO DO DOO DOO DOO DO DO! STOP! CEASE! THIS ISN’T A GAME!” (But it is? Hehe)

Good choice. No sentence because swearing, sorry.
Nincompoop
No quadruple entries, you screaming pronouncer of the tumultuous onomatopoeia of which the inconsistent allele makes. You nincompoop.
Chickens are fine creatures. Oh, you meant the other definition? Too bad. The sentence will just sound really wrong :D
Sentence: We had cooked cock for dinner. (Why am I doing this?)

superfluous, sepulcher, and like a billion other words. I love language it's so fun
Language is indeed fun. However, English has a bunch of superfluous things in it. Also, why so many irregularities? I’m going to end up in a sepulcher because of mu dyslexia some day…
Sentence: See above.
The

“The” is my favorite word since I use it so much.
Good choice. Now to annoy you, I shall make for you a few sentences without stating la palabra que me dices. Estoy hablando en español ahora. No estoy diciendo la palabra, ¡estoy diciendo “la” y “el”! No son mismos. Hmmm… not sure how good my Spanish is. Still learning.
Sentence: The sentence you are to be delivered is here.

Rambunctious
Cacophony
Magnanimous
Cretin
Effervescent
Ginnel (An alleyway)
Deg/Degging (To douse something liberally. A Degging Can is a watering can for example.)
Skriking (Crying)
Kecks (Trousers)
Meither (To bother/pester)
Mard/Mardy (Whinge or cry baby. We say Mard Arse or Mardy Arse.)
Too many, you cretin! If I were less magnanimous, I would have killed your rambunctious and effervescent attitude and dumped you into the ginnel. Within it, you would be degging the ground with tears, skriking on the floor.
Okay too many bug fancy words I’m done.
Nugget is a good word. Chicken nuggets however, are not. Will this strike controversy? Probably.
Sentence: A nugget of knowledge for you: chicken nuggets bad.

ITS SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
Reminds me of a speech my friend gave. Anyways, do you ever find yourself yelling this across the playground? I sure do.
It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I
Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad
Me father gave me nose a tweak, told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin' nose
The biggest word you ever heard and this is how it goes
Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
He traveled all around the world and everywhere he went
He'd use his word and all would say there goes a clever gent
When dukes or Maharajas pass the time of day with me
I say me special word and then they ask me out to tea (woo)
You know you can say it backwards which is
Dociousaliexpisticfragicalirupus
But that's going a bit too far, don't you think?
Indubitably
So when the cat has got your tongue there's no need for dismay (here-ye)
Just summon up this word and then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully or it could change your life
For example
Yes?
One night, I said it to me girl and now me girl's me wife
Oh, and a lovely thing she is, too
She's

I copied off google.
Monkey
Poop
Feces
Mother
What an odd selection.
Sentence: The monkey’s mother produced a pile of poop and feces.

copulation
No.

Another word I'm very fond of is "verisimilitude". It means to have something appear real/believable, or to make it so. I always speak about it when discussing fiction.
Verisimilitude… never heard of that one before. Very nice word.
Sentence: This sentence appears to have the qualities of verisimilitude.

Perhaps

It's not a big brain word by any means, but it evokes a poetic and wistful mood in me every time I read it.
Perhaps and perchance. Funny words.
Sentence: Perhaps you will find this sentence interesting; it’s not.

The word 'Love' is my favorite.
No.
Sentence: I do not love the word love.

Enteresting endeed. Is allowing some people double entries favoritism? Yes and I don’t care!
Sentence: This has been quite enteresting; however, it is endeed the end, for now.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That's one of my favorite four letter F words!

(The other is... Food!)
Food… Hmm…
Sentence: I pit poison in your food, it’ll taste better now. Side effects may include: death.

But what type of wood?
Sentence: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood)

Good choice. No sentence for you though…

OreoPizza

Favorite word is it...
Mine is "pretty" because of how flexible it is. You can use it to describe things, or as less formal version of "moderately".

Kenjona

Perchance, Pulchritude and Callipygian. Just how they roll of the tongue.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Favorite? Love- something I don't actually know
Most used? FUCK

AYM

Farts can kill awareness month
Listed in no particular order
  • Junior
  • You
  • Dare