What are some uses for [Inventory]?

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
well u can take heavy objects and drop them on people.
u can disarm people
u can use the inventory to store bullets and arrows that are flying your way
u can store golem/robots etc and have an army on demand
if your storage can maintain energy u can store lava .., fire lightning etc
if the storage is strong enought u can use it as a reality marble(fate)
gilgamesh power is literally a storage power(fate stay night)
u can use your storage if it dont maintain energy to create glass or other things that need to be done in vaccum
u can use it to clean food since bacteria is alive
u can use it to store only oxigen on drop and O2 critical mass at someone and make them feint cause too much O2 is poisonous
u can keep storaging air to suck people to u ,creating vacuum and use that stored air to fly, push people and deflect attacks
if u can store energy u can store light to create darkness and release it to flashbang someone
u can use it to stop sound since sound dont spread in vacuum
u can store petroleon gas and make gas explosions
u can store poison and use wind to spread it
u can store radioctive material and use explosions to create a dirty bomb while use the storage power to protect yourself storagin the worst of the radiation
well there is a lot of shit if u think really just need to think outside the dimensiona box hahahahhaha

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd like to shove all my kid's toys in there so I can clean the floor.

Shyberu

Become the person who has everything anyone needs.
Need a pencil?
You've got it.
Need a hot meal?
Done. (If inventory preserves things at the exact state they were stored)
Want that obscure tool everyone forgets until they really need it?
Done.
Want a 50-ton nuclear warhead on someone's head?
You bet.

Or become the world's greatest hitman. Drop 50kg weights on someones head midair. No-one can trace it back to you.

kaaresandfaer

Some of the helpful thing you can fo that i believe haven't been mentioned.
* you can basically have an entire marsian colony base in it, so they just send you out, you will always have enough oxygen and when you get to mars you just deploy the robots and what ever tons of thing that needs to run such a place.
* literally infinite power, if you can set up points where thing enter/exit your inventory then even if it is not very far from each other you can easily create a gint magnetic field that can generate a stable clean amount of power
Now for the things that while yes would not be a good thing to do(morally) but it would be fun
* you said that the only retriction was that it couldn’t store living things, live out your despicable me fantasy and steal the moon, or you could also just put on a spacesuit and steal the earth, thats right remember all of the levels you can get from killing over 7 billion humans and animals.
* so we could generate infinite power, but we could also create an infinite length rail gun that can lock on and shoot at anything and reliably say that it will die in the soon furture.

just some of the things my sleep deprived brain can think about.