What are the most Illegal techniques for writing?

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
I'm just curious. When a lot of Authors suggested a 'proper' way of writing, what are the most 'improper' or 'illegal' ways that actually worked?
Making a demon tribute using friends bodies to get the chapter idea

Or you can by with your soul power just like how 3rd year secondary school pay some of thier life span to study all the subject in the last half month giving up thier sleep uhm uhm (life force)

Katsuya

Single. Word. Sentences.
Use lowercase to begin those sentences if you want to create a sexy. sly. whisper. tone. of. voice.

That being said, you should only break grammar rules on rare occasions when you can't think of a better way to portray what you want.
akeno. is. my. waifu. tohka(yatogami). is. too.

lambenttyto

Single. Word. Sentences.
Nothing wrong with that at all, actually.

Promise them an OP protagonist but that he is always defeated, saved by luck or another character comes out at the last second to save him.

Promises them an isekai adventure in a long dark fantasy world but the protagonist wishes to return home and gets it in chapter two and from then on it becomes a slice of life with comedy.
Holy crap, are you ripping off my story? lol

lambenttyto

I. Believe. Rakitan. Meant. The. Whole. Thing. Was. Just. Single. Word. Sentences. :blob_hmm_two:. :blob_cookie:.
Hey! Do it!

Which one of those classic writers wrote a book as a single sentence? I forget his name.

Schultz_von

I'm just curious. When a lot of Authors suggested a 'proper' way of writing, what are the most 'improper' or 'illegal' ways that actually worked?
Wait!!!
After so long... You wanted to tell me. There is actually a 'Proper' and 'Legal' way of writing!!!

Toripuru-S

Doing the drugs.
*chortle*

EVERYTHING good that was ever made was done so while doing the drugs. Any evidence to the contrary is normie cope.

Doing the drugs unlocks true creativity or t̶r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶i̶z̶o̶p̶h̶r̶e̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶

Do the drugs.
*chortle*

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
does that mean I can use capitals in the middle and end of the word?

llke eXpReSS. dELIvERY?
Yes. Emphasize those letters when the situation calls for it. If you do it too much, though, it won't be as effective. Treat it like champagne. Pop the cork and pour a glass for special occasions!

AnUnknownMan

Protag: get reward
Reader: oh boy what is it.
40 chapters later...
Reader: no, really. what is it
Conflict happen
Protag: use reward to resolve conflict
Repeat * 3
It wasn't clever the first time