What are we talking about?

Napelynn

This is a profile post.

Agentt: "I edited this comment so now none of the replies make sense, and you also don't know how I got so many likes."
Napelynn: "I disagree, Agentt. It would be better if they had laser cannons."
Agentt: "But laser cannons won't allow a good panty shot."
Napelynn: "Even so, it’s better than panda grenades."
Agentt: "I agree. I heard Spain is really running out of them. I don't know much about wildlife conservation, so correct me if I am wrong, but I really think we should stop using them in football matches."
Napelynn: "That's a good point. But we can't afford to stop the tissue apotheosis right now. If it was any other year it would be fine. But right now, it can't happen."

So, what are we talking about and what would be the plot of this story?

someguysomeone

One of the dime a dozen undead
This is a profile post.

Agentt: "I edited this comment so now none of the replies make sense, and you also don't know how I got so many likes."
Agentt: "I agree. I heard Spain is really running out of them. I don't know much about wildlife conservation, so correct me if I am wrong, but I really think we should stop using them in football matches."
Napelynn: "That's a good point. But we can't afford to stop the tissue apotheosis right now. If it was any other year it would be fine. But right now, it can't happen."

MY COCK. That's the only possible subject

D

Deleted member 46002

This is a profile post.

Speech 100

D

Deleted member 52382

A day shall come when people shall drag me to mental asylum and it would be due to requests like this.
I will comission you to write a gender-bender-enfused, netorase-enriched original fanfiction in Chinese with Japanese terminology(but western names).

Agentt

Thighs
I will comission you to write a gender-bender-enfused, netorase-enriched original fanfiction in Chinese with Japanese terminology(but western names).
You have the opportunity to record the thoughts of a true insane person, and you waste that in asking something literally anyone on this site can write.

D

Deleted member 52382

You have the opportunity to record the thoughts of a true insane person, and you waste that in asking something literally anyone on this site can write.
Everyone on this site knows Chinese?? Woahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

D

Deleted member 52382

Yeah, that's a requirement to be an author. There is a little warning which says only Chinese translated to English will be accepted.
Christ, that's super. Yet I'd rather read a Chinese sweatshop novel than the ramblings of a truely insane man, thx.