What are your occupation right now

Dieter

the Writer
I'm a house guard. (unemployed shut-in living in his mom's basement)

MasFaqih

Normal White Cat | Fluffy | Can bite really hard
Games and novels, but mostly Visual Novels and metroidvanias. I also do nsfw stuff, good money there.
Where do you take that commission?. I can Do Japanese too and want it to be used.
We do write Contracts but for products in large scale, like very large scale with lot of money involved.

But most of the time it's mouth to mouth agreement, it's sound unsafe but business require trust
Is there a time where you occur a big loss because of it?. I mean there was no contract so it was pretty risky.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Where do you take that commission?. I can Do Japanese too and want it to be used.

Is there a time where you occur a big loss because of it?. I mean there was no contract so it was pretty risky.
No actually, I don't do business with credit risk people in first place, the ones who do business in the first place will have to pay, because for a business man a reputation means a lot

MasFaqih

No actually, I don't do business with credit risk people in first place, the ones who do business in the first place will have to pay, because for a business man a reputation means a lot
So at first you do work for free and use that as your portfolio?, what engine did you use? Ready, Or RPG Maker?, maybe you have experience working on unreal Engine? I heard many people will pay for it?.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I don't take translation commissions anymore (unless they pay exceptionally well (and can be tax frauded)), it's mostly direct contracts with the developers/publishers/authors. Commissions were an entry point I skipped since a friend of a friend was developing a game and he was like "Hey, wanna translate some stuff?" and then a year or so later "Wanna translate this one and the other ones later as well?"

If you're serious about translating, go directly to the publishers and ask about jobs.

MasFaqih

I don't take translation commissions anymore (unless they pay exceptionally well (and can be tax frauded)), it's mostly direct contracts with the developers/publishers/authors. Commissions were an entry point I skipped since a friend of a friend was developing a game and he was like "Hey, wanna translate some stuff?" and then a year or so later "Wanna translate this one and the other ones later as well?"

If you're serious about translating, go directly to the publishers and ask about jobs.
Actually, I already have an experience translating some game, but I do it without getting paid, like if I like this rpgm games, I will gladly translate it for other people to play it, I just didn't know that translating can be a job as well.

MasFaqih

I’m an IT manager for a big contracting firm.
Wow, I want to ask something, what are the qualification for new IT programmer to enter the firm?. , I myself can do python language, and C++.