I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Not in order.

1- Berserk

2- Kekkaishi

3- 666 Satan

4- Soul Land 3: The Legend of the Dragon King

5- All You Need Is Kill

Honorable mention:
Tower Of God, Übel Blatt, Against the god (I prefer the novel), Tokyo Revengers (Would be up there if the mc wasn't this weak, but at least there great second character), Claymore, Magi, Negima, Beelzebub, Twin Star Exorcist, Reborn, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, Blue Exorcist, Yakuza Reincarnation/Ninkyō Tensei - Isekai no Yakuzahime, Legend of Tyr, Knight's & Magic, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Witch Hunter, (I should probably stop there)

Ps: Yes there a lot in the honorable mention, got a problem :blob_catflip:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Let me also drop some honorable mentions of my own then

Angel Densetsu, Gleipnir, Watamoe, Uzaki-chan, Elfen Lied, Brynhildr, Vampire Bund, Transfer Student Storm Bringer (okay the last one is Korean so it may not count)

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
1. Any Highly Advanced Medicine is Indistinguishable From Magic
An isekai story whose mc is a doctor. No other race can use healing magic, so he tried to spread modern medical science.
2. Berserk
Simply the best one so far, but due to the fact that it can never reach its true ending, it has dropped down. The disappointment will wash down my fondness of Berserk until it is removed from my top 5.
3. Psyren
Psychic power go vroom vroom. This manga was one of the media that inspired me to write.
4. Nana to Kaoru
BDSM
5. The Fragrant Flower Bloom with Dignity
Sweet, vanilla romance to heal my broken soul

SailusGebel

1. Any Highly Advanced Medicine is Indistinguishable From Magic
An isekai story whose mc is a doctor. No other race can use healing magic, so he tried to spread modern medical science.
2. Berserk
Simply the best one so far, but due to the fact that it can never reach its true ending, it has dropped down. The disappointment will wash down my fondness of Berserk until it is removed from my top 5.
3. Psyren
Psychic power go vroom vroom. This manga was one of the media that inspired me to write.
4. Nana to Kaoru
BDSM
5. The Fragrant Flower Bloom with Dignity
Sweet, vanilla romance to heal my broken soul
I like 4 out of 5. The only one I'm not too keen on is Nana to Kaoru. I felt like it goes nowhere after a certain point.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
In no particular order

1.) Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
2.) Solanin
3.) Bakuman
4.) Sket Dance
5.) Yotsubato!

And if it's okay, some runner-ups:
> Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
> Iris Zero
> Hibiki: How to Become a Novelist