What did you feel when you read a cursed book

IshiharaNiaoka

Don't mention the name. Don't describe the content. No need to traumatize anyone.

The first curse book I read was a smut. A cursed Naruto smut that won't leave my head. 😭But had been two years since I saw that book I don't even know the name. But j remember when I read that book I didn't read smut for a month.

D

Deleted member 139452

Boku no piko fanfiction, i was doing some piracy on Boku no hero(mha) and it went there

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Just feel bad and went to sleep to forget about it.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I don't read them. Dislike something? I find something else that I like.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Sick feelings yes.

But anger and sorrow. From the iconic 177013 to boxed.

The worst part I know is that art emulates reality and this might be someone's life.

IshiharaNiaoka

is it the one with Naruto?
Yes naruto
What's that
Boku no piko , i was doing some piracy on Boku no hero(mha) and it went there
Lol 🤣 I've always heard about it but I never plan to watch it
Just feel bad and went to sleep to forget about it.
You strong
I don't read them. Dislike something? I find something else that I like.
That's good
What's a cursed book and where do I read it? :blob_popcorn:
Better you remain pure
Sick feelings yes.

But anger and sorrow. From the iconic 177013 to boxed.

The worst part I know is that art emulates reality and this might be someone's life.
Yikes
You can try
Metamorphosis the manga
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh I've read that one. Wasn't too bad.
Yeah not to bad just crazy. I didn't finish because it was too weird

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
images - 2023-10-08T194935.873.jpeg

Yup, I have read full version of the necronomicon ex mortis.
Don't mention the name. Don't describe the content. No need to traumatize anyone.
Ok, No name right:blob_salute: .
Here the link.😈 .
👇

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
What's that
Netorare is the main character have a girlfriend/boyfriend being cheating on him. In most of the scenario, the girlfriend/boyfriend get blackmailed by the antagonist who ask for sex in order to supress the proof they have against them, and due to being stupid most of the time the girlfriend/boyfriend accept and the antagonist took pictures of them having sex, continue the blakcmailing, again and again until breaking their mind and they begin to love fucking with the antagonist.

IshiharaNiaoka

View attachment 22807

Yup, I have read full version of the necronomicon ex mortis.

Ok, No name right:blob_salute: .
Here the link.😈
👇
😭😭😭
Netorare is the main character have a girlfriend/boyfriend being cheating on him. In most of the scenario, the girlfriend/boyfriend get blackmailed by the antagonist who ask for sex in order to supress the proof they have against them, and due to being stupid most of the time the girlfriend/boyfriend accept and the antagonist took pictures of them having sex, continue the blakcmailing, again and again until breaking their mind and they begin to love fucking with the antagonist.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Why can't they just be in a wholesome polyamorous relationship

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

The first curse book I read was a smut. A cursed Naruto smut that won't leave my head. 😭But had been two years since I saw that book I don't even know the name. But j remember when I read that book I didn't read smut for a month.
Well… it was when I was younger and literally the second LitRPG novel I’ve read.:sweating_profusely: I was like “What did I just put onto the family kindle? Oh no…” (I didn’t swear then. Just imagine me thinking that with the energy of swearing). It has been four years and I am still traumatized by the smut scene.
Though the worst one is actually a classic (I think). “Wicked” by the creator of “The Wizard of Oz” was something else alright.

IshiharaNiaoka

Well… it was when I was younger and literally the second LitRPG novel I’ve read.:sweating_profusely: I was like “What did I just put onto the family kindle? Oh no…” (I didn’t swear then. Just imagine me thinking that with the energy of swearing). It has been four years and I am still traumatized by the smut scene.
Though the worst one is actually a classic (I think). “Wicked” by the creator of “The Wizard of Oz” was something else alright.
Damn 😩
To tear the reader emotion, and most people don't like polyamorous relationship.
Welp. It's better than being traumatized with constant cheating