Writing What do high school girls do when they hangout (out of school)

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Go to a mall, arcade, hang out at someone's house and play uno with stakes, ultimately leading to one of the poor girls having to treat everyone to $50 worth of snacks.... idk I was alone in high school

Real talk, it depends on your setting and the background of your characters.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [Tsuru]
Basicly just hang out, it'll have to do with their personally too i guess.

All the place i used to hang out is ice cream shop🍨 which is also the house of one of our friend, but it is also used as a front of a hidden cinema:blob_popcorn:. We go there all the time, plus free ice cream once a week.

But the place ran out of bussiness a few years back, the gorverment own the place now.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Taking drugs, sleeping around, bashing people online, doing questionable social media videos. At least that's the kind of things I hear my tutoring jobs. But they're all city folks, so they're a lost cause anyway...

During my time the girls actually did stuff like meeting for shopping, playing games, eating out (not each other, at least not many), or just chilling around and seeing who gets catcalled more often or something. The ones I was closest to were those that helped their family business or had "boring" hobbies like reading or gaming, tho. And yes, female gamers actually existed long, long, looong before Twitch started to onlyfan their female user base.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Go for a walk around the nearby lake, play games, or sit around talking about random stuff. Some would get high at this point. It was a small town, so there wasn’t much to do.

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
Hanging out at someone's house, play UNO, talk about stupid stuffs (sometimes serious shits), bitching about the teachers and the person they hate, singing on top of their lungs, go to some restaurant and act like they own the place by screaming among themselves.
That's what we do :blob_hide:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Eating. Trying out new or fancy (affordable) restaurants/cafes. Depending on interests in the group, going to related events like cons or concerts or sports hall. Sleepover with Netflix or going to the cinema.

Low cost would be Picknick in a park or swimming pool. One always brings a ball, frisbee, badminton, etc. stuff with them or uno. BBQ is also an option, though that depends on cooking skills or wallet power to buy ready prepped stuff.

Also (window) shopping after school is a classic. Or visiting each other to do homework.

Don’t all high school kids do similar stuff?

Taking drugs, sleeping around, bashing people online, doing questionable social media videos. At least that's the kind of things I hear my tutoring jobs. But they're all city folks, so they're a lost cause anyway...
WOW. Half of the bad stuff is only possible because they have access to money that isn’t normal for jobless kids. But yeah, this is sadly true. The love lives I have to inevitably listen to at work by those minors is so rich and not inferior to bad reality TV shows that I question humanity.

During my time the girls actually did stuff like meeting for shopping, playing games, eating out (not each other, at least not many), or just chilling around and seeing who gets catcalled more often or something. The ones I was closest to were those that helped their family business or had "boring" hobbies like reading or gaming, tho. And yes, female gamers actually existed long, long, looong before Twitch started to onlyfan their female user base.
Oi, that sounds like my generation, but the way you phrased it makes it sound like you’re super old. I’m not that old?? :blob_teary:

Being in a small city and part of the nerd group I can confirm that this is true. I used to go to the bookstore and read manga with my friends on Sunday because it was the only open entertainment that didn’t cost money to just sit there.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Oi, that sounds like my generation, but the way you phrased it makes it sound like you’re super old. I’m not that old?? :blob_teary:
I'm 31 now and had more a few "you're older than my dad" moments at my tutoring gigs, so yes, sometimes I feel literally ancient.

ThatTwat3000

I am in a life or death situation. Help.
Movie nights are always a hit—whether we're in the mood for rom-coms, horror flicks, or just something light to laugh at, it's all about the good vibes and cozy moments.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
Heroine in a bathroom stall
sometimes in school too

Cosmictapestry

Shopping, eating, going to cafes, flirting, watching movies, talking about boys, talking about girls, talking about TV shows, binge-watching shows together, trying and failing to cook decent instant noodles (or pancakes).