What do you do outside Scribblehub?

SailusGebel

Watch twitch or youtube while playing gacha game(s) in the background. Or read novel\manga while listening to music.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Play games, read novels, watch videos, do cleaning, tend a store, work....live like an average joe?

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Watch youtube, movies, series, and practice drawing.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
either reading isekai webnovel or watching vtubers

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Im a big manga enjoyer, although i haven't read much lately. Since apocalypse mynoghra fucking never updates i am making my own strategy isekai.

EternalSunset0

Watch anime, play gacha games, play trading card games, do some drawing, watch stuff on YouTube. Those are basically my "hobbies" I guess.

I work as a part-time ESL teacher and someone who helps write for weeb YT channels in terms of jobs.

Echimera

Theoretically tabletop wargaming. In practice, it's mostly building and converting the models.
I should get a wet palette soon-ish, so hopefully that'll at least help with getting paint on plastic.
Once the whole [scientific word for Crows -r -ae]-situation gets better, I might even have something ready to play a game or two.

Gaming (as in video games) has been a low priority over the last couple of months, maybe I can get to that again, too.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Reading manga(I'm on JJBA part 7 right now).

Reading Webnovel. (Who stole the Empress?)

Being a simple guy who helps in the household... And sometimes scrolling down the Nhen site...:blob_sir::blob_sir:

K_Jira

Watching anime, listening to music, reading manga, playing games sometimes if I'm in the mood for it (project diva or gaining trophies for my dark pictures anthologies games), and mostly attending my online class (though I rarely listen because I have an attention span of a fish)

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
I like to draw, though I don't consider myself more than a hobbyist at it.

I read a lot of big western fantasy novels, things I have to buy on kindle/nook/kobo (choose e-book reader flavor you are the least upset with)

I'm also the one who does most of the cooking at my house so I guess I'm doing that a lot.