What do you really want to become?

Flashwolf96

I want to actually finish a story of mine for once. Full disclosure: I've been writing since I was five and I still have never gotten a story I've planned an ending for, to that ending. It's my eternal curse as someone with ADHD and a naturally low attention span.

Actually, my short story, Terror in Ryokan, was planned to go on much longer - spanning multiple arcs that would culminate to a completely different ending that wrapped up all the mysteries, but I never got there and decided to cut it short :blob_melt:

But to directly address the topic, I suppose I just... want people to know me? I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to say "I want to be famous", but I'd like it if I came up in people's conversations now and again. More than just being a name though, I want people to know me as a great writer. I want to make people cry and laugh and get angry and break out in huge smiles. One of my favorite things to do is watch people's reactions as they read the things I write, and also read what people have to say about my writing; everything from the tiniest comment to a furious complaint. As long as I can feel that the person read my story with genuine feelings, I seriously can't stop smiling while I read their words.

Oh, and while this is pretty minor by comparison, a really big dream of mine is to see a TVTropes page about Micah Ever After. But I know it needs to get quite a bit further before I should even hope for it, so I'm happy to leave it as a "maybe one day" sort of dream. Mainly, I just want to become someone who is recognized by lots of people.

:sweat_smile: ...Though preferably for being a kind and optimistic person that takes great care with their plot and characters, rather than an edgy, lazy, inconsistent writer that puts gruesome murder in all their stories. Currently working on that front.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Okay, what?
It's called polyandry!
I'll also settle for this:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
It's called polyandry!
I'll also settle for this:
...I'll just settle mine with a single person I won't regret.

You never know, you'd be exhausted with all the D's lying around you... infiltrating inside of you like those D's owns you more than you own them... your whole becomes larger, large enough for a cucumber to get inside there and never come back. Child supports may never be a problem, but the problem lies if those guys you seek would ever pay them... though, I bet they'd just run away and give you all the responsibility. No one's perfect, and I bet that goes to me too. The first time I thought of creating my own harem, I legit threw tears off my eyes when I realized I had to pay all the child support... yeah, maybe I'd rather work for my own hobby... Itami, lez go.

Still, with how rare polyandry is... I'll just hope you manage to achieve it in real life.

D

Deleted member 45782

Bwahaha. It's always funny when you see someone type the job you have, and you are depressed about as a thing they want to become. (Front end dev, though i'm more of a full stack I guess?)

I would like to finish my stupid game project. So that I can either succeed, and become full time game dev, or just give up and move on.
I see. Guess pretty inexperienced here so don't know what its really like yet.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
...I'll just settle mine with a single person I won't regret.

You never know, you'd be exhausted with all the D's lying around you... infiltrating inside of you like those D's owns you more than you own them... your whole becomes larger, large enough for a cucumber to get inside there and never come back. Child supports may never be a problem, but the problem lies if those guys you seek would ever pay them... though, I bet they'd just run away and give you all the responsibility. No one's perfect, and I bet that goes to me too. The first time I thought of creating my own harem, I legit threw tears off my eyes when I realized I had to pay all the child support... yeah, maybe I'd rather work for my own hobby... Itami, lez go.

Still, with how rare polyandry is... I'll just hope you manage to achieve it in real life.
I already have a husband and two lovers. I'm just not seeing the lovers in person due to the pandemic. That will change when we all get shot, though! I heard from both of them yesterday.

Also, the thing about the hole becoming larger is a myth perpetuated to control females. We have muscles down there. The more we use them, the tighter we can squeeze!

LostLibrarian

I want to become an adult who can die with a smile on his face... :blob_neutral:

Though for the last year, my dream was always about telling stories: whether it was through music, games, or writing. Writing has the lowest entry barrier, games probably the highest chance to actually make a living out of it. But so far I just wanted a good day job that pays good enoguh and leaves enough time for my hobbies and family...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I already have a husband and two lovers. I'm just not seeing the lovers in person due to the pandemic. That will change when we all get shot, though! I heard from both of them yesterday.

Also, the thing about the hole becoming larger is a myth perpetuated to control females. We have muscles down there. The more we use them, the tighter we can squeeze!

D

Deleted member 45782

It is a good job if you like it, it just so happened that it wasn't what I wanted to do, and then life happened, and I ended up doing it
I see. Got it. Gonna look into some more. Thanks.