What do you think about life?

SternenklarenRitter

Said the castle made of sand:
"I am an individual, and I am distinct and independent from the beach on which I live"
Said the human to the sandcastle:
"Good sir, that is absurd. You are merely a shape crafted out of the beach you live on, made from the beach's own sand.
You are dependent on the beach and merely an aggregate of it's grains. Nothing about you is unique or independent,
and all of your grains could be exchanged with the piles of sand anywhere else on the beach with no discernable difference."
Said the sandcastle to the human:
"And what would you know? You are merely a shape crafted out of the nature you live in, made from nature's own chemistry.
You are dependent on nature and merely an aggregate of its cells. Nothing about you is unique or independent,
and all of your chemicals could be exchanged with the piles of chemistry anywhere else in nature with no discernable difference."

Compared to most people, I suspect I have a 'fuzzier' concept of individual lives. I mostly think of lives as shapes drawn into living nature, little swirls and eddies of chemicals substantively identical the environment around them. However I show respect to the whole of nature by cherishing the parts, which are things like you and me, and my fluffy dog, and that tree down the street.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Life is about looking at the histories of this world's progressing failure. To be able to witness the vanity photos of narcissistic attention-seekers and tiktokers who are willing to shake their ass on public for social acknowledgement. Let's be real. It's a life to be born in this generation.

D

Deleted member 54065

'Tis fun, if I choose to look at it that way.
'Tis sad, if I choose to look at it that way.

Depending on my mood, that's how I see life.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Fuck

And depending on the mood of the minute, different punctuation mark and/ or word tense.

Currently it is all caps and followed by five exclamation marks though.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
Journey.
There are some ups and downs, and it is not always easy to continue, but at the end of the day when you look back at how far you've gotten, you can't help but feel proud, and that it was all worth it