What game mechanic would you use to write a story around?

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Also @Ophious if you write a story around Harvest Moon, I would definitely read that.
I would read it myself too but sadly I will need to replay it to remember most of the things, it's been a while since I last touched a game boy

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I would read it myself too but sadly I will need to replay it to remember most of the things, it's been a while since I last touched a game boy
There are good game boy emulators. I didn't own one myself, I just "borrowed" one from my aunt. Basically, I claimed it for myself and my aunt never got her turn.

Ophious

There are good game boy emulators. I didn't own one myself, I just "borrowed" one from my aunt. Basically, I claimed it for myself and my aunt never got her turn.
Lol, I'll probably also download an emulator
Sadly emulator paradise shut down so I will need to go find my old lap top and see if there's a copy of the harvest moon game on it

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Poor aunt.
X

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Monster hunter, invincible frames and gemming slots with some freaking awesome wpns and armour

Ddraig

loh/Tits/fc , the orbal mechanism (make it more complex) works really well. Execute it well enough and you got a system at level of nen, perfectly balanced with counters and checks for every freaking thing

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
loh/Tits/fc , the orbal mechanism (make it more complex) works really well. Execute it well enough and you got a system at level of nen, perfectly balanced with counters and checks for every freaking thing
That's an interesting proposal.

Ddraig

get yourself vba..... visual boy advance

Ophious

get yourself vba..... visual boy advance
Downloaded it already
But I don't have any roms besides megaman, medabots and Zelda, I HAD harvest moon but no idea what happened to it

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Downloaded it already
But I don't have any roms besides megaman, medabots and Zelda, I HAD harvest moon but no idea what happened to it
What about DS emulator?

Ddraig

Downloaded it already
Sigh, search the net or I can get you the roms... I currently have all pokemon ones and golden sun on my phone.

Ddraig

Downloaded it already
Also get your desmume for nds emulation
and ppsspp for psp emulation.
Dolphin for wii and gamecube.
And I dont remember the vest one for ps2/ps1 so meh

Ophious

Sigh, search the net or I can get you the roms... I currently have all pokemon ones and golden sun on my phone.
I just need harvest moon if I plan to write a story based on it