What genre of novels is your crack cocaine

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Muscle men beating each other muscularly.

Muscle men training their muscular body using organic BS training/ kungfu hoax to be more muscular so that they can beat up others more muscularly.

Gore, bodies shattering like glassware with punches, spines whiplashing until snapping from kickes, skulls cracking from mystic BS chinese longass intro supermove name.

I like when training and killing comes into one. The fun of one is amplified by the other; there can be no fun in only sharpening the blade if you are not going to carve up some bodies. Likewise it will be killjoy to maul a prey if you hadn't put in the effort, their fear and anger only serve as good seasonings when the meal was properly prepared.
kingdom building novels are mine. Whenever I find a decent read like mediterranean hegemon or release that witch I read it like a man possessed.
I used to be able to enjoy that.

I wondered what happened to me.

DeathDoesWonder

Kingdom Building, Army Building, Economic and Business building, Alternative History with some Modern Elements like bringing modern tech to the past, futuristic tech in modern setting, Time Travel ( especially going in to the past to grow a mega business empire), interesting fanfictions of MCU/DC, Anything related to Star Wars and more. By now you can already guess what genres are my crack cocaine.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Academy novels/ novels set in an Academy. Most of the time they're either decent or completely trash (like most dealers' products around me, not that I would know...), but unlike crack-cocaine, I can't stop coming back to those novels.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Isekai is my general drugs, Dungeon Cores are my Hard Drugs. Though there is a decent amount of overlap of those two.