What Good Thing Happened Today?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Kid took a nap, so I got a nice little break.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I just had lunch... chicken curry and some rice.
That's a good thing cuz I am not hungry anymore.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Here, you can talk about anything good in your life. The point is to exercise gratitude. Even if you are having a bad day, noting something small you are thankful for can help put things in perspective. Did you get a hug from your mother today? Did you get a phone call from someone special in your life? Did you have a delicious meal? Anything counts!
View attachment 2757
You can also talk about any progress you've made on stories you are writing or reading if you can't think of anything else.

I'll start:
I played Murky in Heroes of the Storm and won!
I got a cool new toy gun for firearms practice on Monday, which is sweet :blob_reach:

helgoka2

Today, I had the pleasure of receiving a package with my newly ordered custom sealing stamp, and it was such a delightful moment! It's amazing how something as simple as a stamp can bring a smile to your face and add a touch of elegance to everyday tasks. With my new stamp, I'm excited to add a personal and professional flair to my correspondence and packages.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I gave my kid a fine motor skill activity, and he really liked it. He even told me to go away so he could do it all by himself.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I used some stain to fix some of the scratch marks where dog clawed at the door to try to escape.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I completed most of a pathway for Unity learning which also made it apparent that my earlier learning with C+ wasn't completely useless.