What if your spouse was actually a conglomerate's son/daughter

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
how would you deal with them being rich and yet you live in a dangerous neighborhood in an impoverished house?

:blob_cookie:
I don't need to "deal" with this kind of thing, I'd just talk to them and try to understand their current circumstances and why they didn't tell me anything about their money and whatnot.

The rest can be solved later as we decide on what to do after I understand my partner's circumstances~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The more I think about this, the more upset I think I would be, though I think I would be more upset with my in-laws than with Husband, because they're super excited about having another grandkid, and my mother-in-law called me on the phone to chat several times while I was pregnant. Being short on money is stressful, and science has shown us that stress is not good for fetuses. Since the in-laws aren't big believers in science, I would think my in-laws were ignorant jerks for withholding money from us during the pandemic.

D

Deleted member 45782

Depends. What if they're not able access it bc it's technically not theirs but their parents, and their parents refuse to give it to them? Or if their conglomerate parents are just shit bastards and/or probably did more trauma to the significant other? If they were shit parents and absolute assholes, and significant other is actually someone that you trust and equally love and that is mutual, not sure if want force go back and endure potential pain from that. Esp what if those same parents would rather force their child (who is your significant other) to break away from you bc they disapprove you and their kid's relationship with you?

However if their relationship is fine and pretty good with their parents, maybe would question why there is some secrecy being kept, esp if was in a tough situation that could use some help. A lot trust would be questioned, and possibly some anger why all secrecy esp if in a relationship suppose be about equal mutual love and trust.