What is the best dere? your opinon

Katsuya

What is your favorite dere? Before we start, lets all be honest, all deres are good. There are some that may not be the best, but we all love... idk. me just acting too smart. The point is, there are probably some that arn't the best, but over all we still like the majority of them. well, at least I do.

Mine is yandere, btw. Thats probably not gonna change. I still love, kuudere's, tsundere's, etc.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
but which type? I like projection-type tbh

Attachments

• Yandere-types.png
    Yandere-types.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 75

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What is your favorite dere? Before we start, lets all be honest, all deres are good. There are some that may not be the best, but we all love... idk. me just acting too smart. The point is, there are probably some that arn't the best, but over all we still like the majority of them. well, at least I do.

Mine is yandere, btw. Thats probably not gonna change. I still love, kuudere's, tsundere's, etc.
Chunnidere

RyreGruel

Deredere because yandere are scary most authors who write tsundere characters make them so frustrating since they just keep resetting their character each chapter to keep them with that one trait and I hate it.

Kuudere are also nice.

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
I normally can't stand tsunderes. Yanderes are only nice from a certain point of view, but all the murder and violence and jealousy is no good at all.

I guess it's dandere or kuudere. Deredere would probably be too exhausting to be around, but it might end up being an opposites attract sort of thing... I guess?

Disclaimer: I'm not very familiar with these names, I just looked them up on google a second ago. Maybe I missed one that's my 'ideal type'.

Plantorsomething

Deredere, mutual honest love for da win! if they are all honest and mutual, and this refers more to mannerisms, then kuudere! My best examples are Eirudy from WitchSpring 3, Kayo from Erased, or the extra that came to life in Simulacrum on this site.
Also, I don’t know what to label her, but Tsukasa from Over the Moon for You is such a best girl!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm attracted to the tsundere, but I am a deredere.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Well... Yanderes make up for a loyal, caring and loving spouse. ideally, they are the perfect partners in a nutshell.

You may ask...

"Ellie, what makes you say that?"

The answer is pretty simple. Human nature is unpredictable, we tend to be distracted or easily swayed by things. Whereas, a Yandere will never experience this. The only thing on their mind is you and your happiness. They are also a subject in terms of being a cuck but that is a topic for another time.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Tsundere but the good ones
Kuudere
others...
Tsundere but the bad ones
Yandere

longer

Balls
Tsunderes would be nice, but my lack of emotional intelligence would just convince me that the person hates me. What's more concerning is that I'm starting to realize that I might be a tsundere.

Apart from that, I personally like kuuderes the most. There's just something incredibly appealing about the stoic front that hides a sweet and soft demeanor.

AryaX

umm... sadodere ? teasedere ? erodere ?
( like... Kurumi from Date A Live )

Katsuya

I normally can't stand tsunderes. Yanderes are only nice from a certain point of view, but all the murder and violence and jealousy is no good at all.

I guess it's dandere or kuudere. Deredere would probably be too exhausting to be around, but it might end up being an opposites attract sort of thing... I guess?

Disclaimer: I'm not very familiar with these names, I just looked them up on google a second ago. Maybe I missed one that's my 'ideal type'.
maybe
Deredere, mutual honest love for da win! if they are all honest and mutual, and this refers more to mannerisms, then kuudere! My best examples are Eirudy from WitchSpring 3, Kayo from Erased, or the extra that came to life in Simulacrum on this site.
Also, I don’t know what to label her, but Tsukasa from Over the Moon for You is such a best girl!
I respect that. Tsukasa was real nice. such pure love and stuff. the way she loved the mc- its soemwhat different from other animes but its nice. its somewhat hard to pinpoint.

Shes a little dandere, shes a little kuudere. i would have also said tsundere but... idk...

when shes with mc ig its mostly um, dandere and deredere. ig mostly dandere.
Well... Yanderes make up for a loyal, caring and loving spouse. ideally, they are the perfect partners in a nutshell.

You may ask...

"Ellie, what makes you say that?"

The answer is pretty simple. Human nature is unpredictable, we tend to be distracted or easily swayed by things. Whereas, a Yandere will never experience this. The only thing on their mind is you and your happiness. They are also a subject in terms of being a cuck but that is a topic for another time.
👏 👏 👏 true. no NTR this time.(or ever)
Moreover, what kind of dere are you? :blob_cookie::blob_hide:
me? idk none ig?
Tsunderes would be nice, but my lack of emotional intelligence would just convince me that the person hates me. What's more concerning is that I'm starting to realize that I might be a tsundere.

Apart from that, I personally like kuuderes the most. There's just something incredibly appealing about the stoic front that hides a sweet and soft demeanor.
EXACTLY!!! 👏 the way you described it. 👏

Last edited: