What is the biggest regret in your life?

Daichi

My biggest regret in life is not studying properly when I had the chance. Now I am in a profession with low wages. The problem is I am not qualified enough for most of the jobs.

Lulible

My biggest regret is wasting time and money when I was in college.

Owl

Nervous writer
My biggest regret is sticking around with people who didn't like me for who I am in school, instead of staying with those that I truly got along with

my biggest regret is spending my money and time on that grindy korean gacha game.

if only i stick to those that are respectful of my time like arknights, my life wouldn't be so miserable.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I don't have regrets, I accepted my mistakes as precious experience and no longer do I feel bad about it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Not starting writer earlier. But it's definitely much better than regretting much later.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
My biggest regret is sticking around with people who didn't like me for who I am in school, instead of staying with those that I truly got along with

Same, plus I gave them free money for their snacks and drinks because I was "rich".

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It's a bit hard to choose one, and some of them are a bit too personal to talk about.

I guess I can just say that I really wish I had spent my teen years trying to fulfill my dreams instead of playing games and reading manga. I'd be in a much better position now if I had started making money back when I was younger.