What is the most beautiful staff/wand/magic casting tool?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Here are some options.

Of course you can pick your favorite from whatever world. These are just to spark your intrigue, and these are all staves. I like staves the most, you see.
Sorry, none really tickled my interest.

Though I have to say, second image, third from the left. What the fuck? Is that even a staff?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Sorry, none really tickled my interest.

Though I have to say, second image, third from the left. What the fuck? Is that even a staff?
It doesn't matter if none tickle your interest since you can choose from any fiction.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Sensing a pattern here. It's the simplistic designs without the clearly impractical frills that are getting the higher ratings.
Don't diss the frills! Frills make many things better~
The second one.
That is also a good one!
I like bare handed casting. They think you're unarmed, but you just wave your hand and now they're dust.

View attachment 23654
Gun staves I can use, since shooting is even easier than figuring out how the mechanism of some unique device would work.

J_Chemist

Gun staves I can use, since shooting is even easier than figuring out how the mechanism of some unique device would work.
Guns are simple and allow for regular individuals to utilize "magic" through the use of different bullets, canisters, clips/magazines, batteries/energy systems, and other sorts of configurations that guns can take.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Guns are simple and allow for regular individuals to utilize "magic" through the use of different bullets, canisters, clips/magazines, batteries/energy systems, and other sorts of configurations that guns can take.
Yep, guns are for simpletons. Magic guns are for even more simpletons.

Jemini

Don't diss the frills! Frills make many things better~

Well, in this case, every single person who made a call on those original pictures, including you, selected the 2 staves with the least frills out of the entire selection.

Frills only make things better if done in moderation and in a practical manner that considers the purpose of it being there.